Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know when members leave the group?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

I know I recently lost two members, as my overall member number at the top of my page is down by two. Is there some way I can see who specifically left?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SLGross215
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:31 PM

There's no way to see who it was

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Quoting SLGross215:

There's no way to see who it was

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM

IF YOU HAVE A WELCOME POST JUST GO THRU IT UNLESS THEY DIDNT SUBMIT ONE

cjsbmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Bummer.

Thanks everyone. I wish we could see who left. I'd love to know why people leave so I could make changes if necessary.

ZsMommy
by on May. 22, 2011 at 5:12 AM

Read first reply...

I brought this up before

cjsbmom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 7:45 AM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Read first reply...

I brought this up before

Thanks! I understand CM's concerns with this, but I agree with your response to those concerns. If someone abuses the power, remove it from their group. I think that shouldn't be too terribly hard to do.

My group is so small (only 67 members), so I would like to know why someone is leaving. I want to keep it a great place for everyone, so if there is some way to improve it, it would help me to know that.

aneela
by on May. 23, 2011 at 6:16 PM

You can keep a member list offline...and just check it when someone leaves and then you will know. It will take a few mins to copy and paste the info or type out names but isnt it worth it for what you are asking?

Also IMO if people leave and dont tell you...they don't want to tell you and I would not try to ask them why. If I leave a group it is because I do not like what is going on or someone is being rude in there and several other factors. You cannot make people stay in a group if they are not even willing to talk to you about it upfront.

Good luck.

ZsMommy
by on May. 24, 2011 at 12:07 AM

67 members-you could easily keep a list-but when you're talking hundreds of members-yeah-not gonna happen.

Quoting cjsbmom:

Quoting ZsMommy:

Read first reply...

I brought this up before

Thanks! I understand CM's concerns with this, but I agree with your response to those concerns. If someone abuses the power, remove it from their group. I think that shouldn't be too terribly hard to do.

My group is so small (only 67 members), so I would like to know why someone is leaving. I want to keep it a great place for everyone, so if there is some way to improve it, it would help me to know that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)