Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

♀Come Join Us @ The Rainbow Room♀

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 233 Replies
12 moms liked this

We are a group that supports and are part of the alternative love lifestyle. This means lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders, those who are curious, and those who are straightbut def support this group!

We are extremely private, we allow NO violations of rules, we are 0 tolerance on drama, and we stick by the rules.

To join, click the siggy below! We are active, no drama allowed, fun group and accept everyone!

by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdonovan212004
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I absolutely LOVE this group and am PROUD to be an admin. In fact this is the Only group ive ever been in that is 100% accepting and drama free!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsReticent
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I <3 the group! I've been an admin there since forever and we have a TON of amazing personalites as part of our online family! :)

TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

This group accepts everyone who is willing to follow the rules, be respectful, and have fun! :D

ijustlove2smile
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I <3 the rainbow room,i have never felt more accepted any where on c.m
TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM

If you are not allowed in the group, ie: blocked from joining. you are too high of a risk to cause potential drama or rule breaks. there is a very short list of people who are blocked, but once someone is blocked they are not being removed.

TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:37 PM

we try! we had apps for a while, but there we as a team thought it was better to be open, as we are!

Quoting sdonovan212004:

I absolutely LOVE this group and am PROUD to be an admin. In fact this is the Only group ive ever been in that is 100% accepting and drama free!

TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:37 PM

can you believe we are almost to 700 members? many o which are active and love participating in the fun and conversations! i had no idea how active it would get!

Quoting MrsReticent:

I <3 the group! I've been an admin there since forever and we have a TON of amazing personalites as part of our online family! :)

TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM

its the boobs monique, the boobs. LOL! jk. you bring a great dynamic to the group as well!

Quoting ijustlove2smile:

I <3 the rainbow room,i have never felt more accepted any where on c.m

ijustlove2smile
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Awww thank you!
TheRainbowRoom
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

if anyone feels that there is someone who they feel is questionable, we desire for them to contact one of us and the issue will be corrected immediately. we do not promote the acceptance of users, abusers, and predaters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN