Group Signatures! The Group Resource Center
Group signatures are a great way to spread the word about your groups! If you add a clickable signature to the bottom of your posts and replies, members may be tempted to click on the siggy to check out your group.
We hope you'll add one of our group signatures to your posts:)
Here's how to add a signature to your account:
- Copy the signature below that you like best.
- Click on 'Privacy + Settings' at the very top of every page.
- Click on 'Signatures' - (on the left side of the page).
- Click on the orange 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
- Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
- You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.
Here are the signatures fo this group - edit and customize as you'd like: