Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Signatures! The Group Resource Center

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi everyone!

Group signatures are a great way to spread the word about your groups!  If you add a clickable signature to the bottom of your posts and replies, members may be tempted to click on the siggy to check out your group. 

We hope you'll add one of our group signatures to your posts:)

Here's how to add a signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on 'Privacy + Settings' at the very top of every page.
  3. Click on 'Signatures' - (on the left side of the page).
  4. Click on the orange 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the signatures fo this group - edit and customize as you'd like:

Join us on the Group Resource Center!

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RollingStone
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You should get the people who make the holiday graphics for cm to make a siggy for this group.. all animated and cool.. OOOOooooo.. or just close down a siggy group till they make you one.. they should design one that looks like a cartoon of you..

Hey.. how come you're still using that baby in your avatar.. you should update..

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Jan. 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting RollingStone:

You should get the people who make the holiday graphics for cm to make a siggy for this group.. all animated and cool.. OOOOooooo.. or just close down a siggy group till they make you one.. they should design one that looks like a cartoon of you..

Hey.. how come you're still using that baby in your avatar.. you should update..

We'd love a cool siggyfor this group.  I'll check into getting some more created.

If anyone is able to create or have new siggies made for this group, please post them here and I'll add them to the OP.

LOL on my avatar... I'll think about updating;)

jesussaves58
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM

How do you get an animated or scrolling signature from the designer that made it to photobucket?

Thank you,

Billie Mae 

RollingStone
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Quoting jesussaves58:

How do you get an animated or scrolling signature from the designer that made it to photobucket?

Thank you,

Billie Mae 

You can save it to your computer and then upload it to your photobucket account or view it in their account and click 'copy' in photobucket.. if you're logged in it will transfer a copy to your photobucket. 

To upload it to cafemom you click 'add a photo' and then the 'paste url'  (it would be the second choice.. direct link)

sassymomntx1961
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Ive had a few groups that dont allow siggys that advertise groups or home business's.I will show on this reply what I have besides what I usually have when I reply.

Owner Of:

PROJECT-ONE-MOM HELPING ANOTHER

Frugal Living

Admin To:

christian moms raising special needs children

Creating Yourself

Deals & Steals

sassymomntx1961
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Quoting sassymomntx1961:

Ive had a few groups that dont allow siggys that advertise groups or home business's.I will show on this reply what I have besides what I usually have when I reply.

Its not wanting to work.I have 2 groups I own and 3 that I admin

Owner Of:

PROJECT-ONE-MOM HELPING ANOTHER

Frugal Living

Admin To:

christian moms raising special needs children

Creating Yourself

Deals & Steals

jesussaves58
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Thank you very much for the info!!

God Bless,

Billie Mae 

Quoting RollingStone:

Quoting jesussaves58:

Thank you,

Billie Mae 

You can save it to your computer and then upload it to your photobucket account or view it in their account and click 'copy' in photobucket.. if you're logged in it will transfer a copy to your photobucket. 

To upload it to cafemom you click 'add a photo' and then the 'paste url'  (it would be the second choice.. direct link)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)