Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:13 PM
  • 47 Replies

welcomeWelcome to The Group Resource Center!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms who run groups on CafeMom so you can share ideas on what makes a good group.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   Let us know the name of any groups that you own or admin (include links so we can check out your groups).

Step 2:  Start posts with tips on how you've been successful at building up your groups and feel free to post questions and ask for advice.

Step 3:  Reply to posts to share advice and support with other groups owners and admin.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?   

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days including group events to our group calendar: 
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!  

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
Group Signatures! The Group Resource Center

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (1-10):
midnightcowgurl
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Hi my name is Katie. I'm 36 years old and a single mom ofa  9 year old daughter Rylee. I am the group owner of The Teenage/Pregnant Mother's coffee house.  It is brand new have my first 3 members. hoping to get more. I have a friendship corner, mentoring corner, vent corner etc a place for ladies who already had babies to mentor pregnant moms and a teen mom corner for any teen mom to pair up and mentor another teen mom.  This has been on my heart for a very long time.

GodGaveMeDesi
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Hi I'm Amanda,

I am 32 yrs old..Mommy to a 4 yr old little girl Desirae..We live in milwaukee,wisconsin..I enjoy reading and RPG games..I am the owner of We are the moms and We are strong!! its a group for moms to talk to other moms who have those days where they are doubting their parenting...join me We are the moms and We are strong

WifeyandMom71
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, i am Mari.  I have a group where we help women who think their mates are cheating.  We offer support and advice.  Thanks for having me here. 

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."

ChelsieAMH
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Hello everyone my name is Chelsie and I am the Owner of the Owners and Administrators Resource Place. We have weekly promotions for groups. We do the promoting for you. We have a spot where you can promote parties too. Its a great place to meet new friends too and be part of other groups. You can do multiple things in the group. Hope to see you there. 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/10159

SweetLuci
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Hi, I'm Luci and I'm the owner of three groups Cooking 101,  Southern & Soul Food and The Cafe Mom Online Cookbook. Just click on the name of the group, and it will take you there. Please check them out if you have a question about cooking or are looking for some great tried-and-true recipes.

britt80
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Hi! I'm Britt, 26 years old, sahwm of 3 children, I'm an admin for two groups, Authentic Women Uncensored, and Dirty Little Secrets, (sorry I'm mobile and can't add links). Both are groups for real women. Both groups are wonderful places to connect, share your good and your bad, without any judgement. Come be yourself and make some great friends. Come by and check us out, and thanks for having me apart of this group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole3295
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hi all! I'm Nicole, 36 year old SAHM to two wonderful boys, ages 16.5 and 9.5. Been married to my wonderful hubby for 10 years. We live in Southwest New Mexico *yes it's in the US* LOL! I am a huge tomboy, love campin, fishin, huntin, 4 wheelin, and all outdoorsy type stuff most of the time. I am admin in Dirty Little Secrets http://www.cafemom.com/group/115758/

and also admin in Dazed by Siggies http://www.cafemom.com/group/105798/

Both are awesome awesome groups! Hope some or all of y'all will join me in them!

nicki1018
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hey ladies, I'm Nicki mom to Emerson and Ila and have been married for 6 years.  I just started my new group The Break Room.  I am excited this is my first group and hoping it does well.  We welcome all women free to chat about whatever.  Stop by http://cafemom.com/group/116569

AC9808
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM

MY NAME IS ALEXANDRA. I AM A MOTHER OF ONE WONDERFUL LITTLE BOY AND ONE ON THE WAY. I AM WORKING TOWARDS MY MASTERS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND MY SON HAS SEVERAL FOOD AND ANIMAL ALLERGIES. I AM THE OWNER OF YOUNG SEXY VIBRANT STUDENT MOMS. FEEL FREE TO JOIN IT IS A SAFE PLACE FOR ANYONE TO JOIN AND I PROMOTE NO JUDGEMENT IN MY GROUP. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!!

StarbucksLad534
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Hello my name is Kristi and i am looking forward getting to know all you ladies. Hope to chaat with you ladies soon.  have a great morning and evening.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)