Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Welcome to The Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself...

welcomeWelcome to The Group Resource Center!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms who run groups on CafeMom so you can share ideas on what makes a good group.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   Let us know the name of any groups that you own or admin (include links so we can check out your groups).

Step 2:  Start posts with tips on how you've been successful at building up your groups and feel free to post questions and ask for advice.

Step 3:  Reply to posts to share advice and support with other groups owners and admin.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?   

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days including group events to our group calendar: 
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!  

To add a Lounge group signature to your posts, click here:  
Group Signatures! The Group Resource Center

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (41-47):
SandysGirl1982
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Hi I'm Candice. I own a group called Country Cafe .

Im an admin in a few groups 

my problem is getting more active people.

LadyGala
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm the owner of Cloud Nine Designs.  I'm looking for any kind of advice someone can throw at me. 

rosiemendo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Hmmmm.......when did I join this group?  I don't seem to remember, but thanks for including me!  I am Rosie and I'm 57 years old.  My birthday is May 24th.  My children are all grown up.  I have 3 sons and 1 daughter, who is my youngest.  I live in Buffalo, New York, where the people are crazy, but friendly!  I begin every day on my computer with a cup of coffee.  And I have a routine I follow- read news headlines on AOL, click on the animal/breast cancer site, check out my mail on hotmail, check out WNYMOMS.com, check out CafeMom, click on FaceBook, spend at least 3 hours on my computer while I make beds, put on make-up, maybe bake, do laundry, etc. in between posting and chatting.

mypinkdrink
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM

One "Pink Drink" a day melts the fat away!

Quoting mypinkdrink:

Hey, I'm Trina! I created a new group-All "NATURAL" Weight Loss. I'm new to Cafe Moms so needing new friends & shares. Thanks

good

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118197

bubs57
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hello, My name is Gloria & I am a new group owner, loving it too..lol I have been a member of CM for many years.. My group is a signature tag group named Utopia . I am looking forward to learning from the members of this group.

mommynlovinit
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Lisa, and I am owner of Laurel-Bowie Mommas... a group for my area.  I haven't been on CafeMom in a very long time, so I'm not only trying to get my group back up and running, but I'm trying to learn how to navigate the new CafeMom.  Looking forward to meeting new people!

tattedladybug
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hello all my name is page and I own a group for those who are married, engage or dating a military veteran. Here we can chat and discuss daily things, and share some form of support. Group is brand new and looking for new memebers and admins. On a personal note I am 31 married to a disabled USMC veteran. We have one daughter who is two, I am a full time mom and a full time college student. 

Women behind our veterans 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN