Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Siggy Groups & Designers - Custom Requests?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm looking for some siggy groups and designers that are open to doing custom requests. If I need to join the group to request a custom, I will. But I'm looking for those who will allow me to request customs not only for myself, but also for whoever my tag buddy may be. So if you are willing or if your group allows, please leave me a link in the replies. Thanks!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jillysmom
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM

there are a couple great designers at A SIggy Piggy who do and will allow for ttb.

rhope4
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM

There are groups all over like this, but it would depend on what you had in mind.  For example, if you wanted a Christian sig, you'd need to join one that specialized in those.

I'm not an active designer, or else I'd advertise my own group.  I do all kinds provided I have the graphics.  I just don't have time to do it all the time and only pop one out when I get inspiration, which isn't often, lol.

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM

My group does custom designs. As far as a Tag Buddy goes: the buddy must also be in the group, OR, a member of your family. You must join the group to request a siggy. I do believe ALL siggy groups have this rule. I take requests inside the groups I design. NOT here.

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Come join a Top Rated Member Owned Group.

This Club is for Group Owners and Admin's to come in relax, share ideas and questions.  Your able to meet other GO's and Admin's, or even find those that are looking to take over groups or become an Admin.  While you enjoy your stay feel free to promote your group and let us know about all those parties going on.  GO & Admin's Clue also offers a lot of fun, games, gossip, and a good chat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)