Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

What does the following mean with the Cafe Mom ratings?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
  • 26 Replies

Newbie:

Member:

Veteran:

Pro:

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

its to do with how long a person has been on the site I believe

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

im a veteran....i forget what the breakdown is for how many years....i think veteran is over 3 years...pro might be over 5....i could be wrong ha ha ha

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

they did away with the profile view count-I'm not sure how many views or years or what they determine rank by-I've been here since 2007 and I'm listed as a veteran (whatever)

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting aneela:

im a veteran....i forget what the breakdown is for how many years....i think veteran is over 3 years...pro might be over 5....i could be wrong ha ha ha

I'm thinking it's by posts/replies....not exclusively by years. I've been here since Feb 2007,just a few months after Cafe's conception and they have me listed as "veteran"-I'm betting there's members with less years but more posts/replies in the drama groups who are ranked Pro. personally-I'll take quality of posts/replies over quantity.

misfitdiva
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM

It has to be by reply because I have been on since 2007 but this is a new profile for me.  I have had this one for 2.5 years and it has me listed as a pro.

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

hmm...yeah i dont know haha...i dont keep up with that rank only the group rank stuff for my main group...you might be right :)

Quoting ZsMommy:

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

ok well then they might have changed it to what they initially started it with? or maybe it was always by replies...which...now i want to know what the levels are and what post count LOL...i could swear I would be Pro by now then LOL

Quoting misfitdiva:

It has to be by reply because I have been on since 2007 but this is a new profile for me.  I have had this one for 2.5 years and it has me listed as a pro.

ZsMommy
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I don't miss the rank-I do miss the profile views (just because it became a game...every time I changed my avatar my profile fews went up by ridiculous #'s...It was kinda funny to change my avatar constantly to see which pics caused the most curiosity-LOL ;)

Quoting aneela:

hmm...yeah i dont know haha...i dont keep up with that rank only the group rank stuff for my main group...you might be right :)

Quoting ZsMommy:

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM

ha ha ha and see....im soooo clueless...about that stuff too....i have changed mine a few times but nothing dramatic ha ha...my current one is from a show called Merlin which I am HOOKED on...

Quoting ZsMommy:

I don't miss the rank-I do miss the profile views (just because it became a game...every time I changed my avatar my profile fews went up by ridiculous #'s...It was kinda funny to change my avatar constantly to see which pics caused the most curiosity-LOL ;)

Quoting aneela:

Quoting ZsMommy:

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Its based on years you have been a member of CM. There is another post in here that gives you the break down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN