Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Come Join Colors of the Wind

Are you looking for something different than your ordinary signature?

Look no further. We offer a vast variety of signatures for your pleasure. Come explore what each Designer has to offer as well as our Seasonal Forums which also cover Holidays.

You can expect to see a WIDE range of signatures offered. From Movies, Fantasy, Pagan and Christianity. Something for Everyone. Pay To Use tubes are also used in our offered creations.

Click on my siggy to go to Colors of the Wind.

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Replies (41-50):
ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM

BUMP!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM

BUMP!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM

BUMP!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:00 PM

BUMP!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Hope today is full of love for you and yours. Some of us will be watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade and Football and Feasting and Family Togetherness. Thanksgiving is the MOST traveled day of the year on roads and highways. Drive safely everyone, and remember the police are out to help you and to remind you of the law.

Let us to remember to be thankful for what we have and be kind, compassionate,  and even generous to those who are having difficulty. For instance, I've been on unemployment for some time and on government assistance and yet, I know God has always taken care of me. I am thankful I have a roof over my head with all the utilities. I don't even have a job, and God is STILL taking care of me!!! How AWESOME is that? He is STILL taking care of me to the point to where, even without an income, I can still help others. Right now, I have a father, mother, and their 3 week old baby staying in my home because the father wasn't able to keep his electricity on because he doesn't make enough money. God is helping me with the bump in my life, so I can only help others with theirs. Can't give them money. Don't have it to give. Yet, they are safe and warm and fed in my home. Yesterday, I took the young mother to the county health office and signed her up for WIC - she didn't even know it existed and was able to get the formula she needed for her baby PLUS food for herself. We went shopping!! And I took her to signup for food stamps too. Accomplished a lot helping them yesterday. I am also VERY thankful my oven was fixed yesterday. It had to have the igniter part replaced. LOL.

Autumn forum is CLOSING November 30th and will be replaced with the Winter forum. Last chance to request Autumn siggies. Here are a few samples available:

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM

BUMP!

Zsadist_Lover
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM

This is an awesome siggy group...join! join! join!!!!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:36 AM

BUMP!

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Ladies,

Just wanted to give you a preview of what is going to be offered in Colors of the Wind's Winter forum opening December 1st.

The Autumn forum remains open until November 30th / December 1st. Still have the opportunity to get Autumn siggies for one or two more days.

ChinaDragonDoll
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)