Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Group Resource Center!

Whether you're a brand new group owner or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Group Resource Center!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayDenise

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Carlene.. Stop by and take a tour of our group THE HAPPY HOUR LOUNGE.. Its open.  Click here and see what we are chatting about, A PLACE where girlfriends meet to chit chat, lots of laughter, exchange ideas and genuine conversation.   I have been with cafemom for a period of time but really active for the last year. Enjoy the moments!!!

shadenn766
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

hi ladies, stop by and visit, my group is 3 weeks old, already rank #16, with 74 members...looking to grow even more, with new friends and wonderful converstion...

Ladies First

VanBurren
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, all.  I'm Beth.  I've been on CM for a couple of years.  I'm an owner of one group and an admin of another.  Both are pretty well dormant, I'm sad to say, but I joined this group to see how I could get them re-vamped and running again.  I believe the owner of the group I'm an admin in has left CM, so it's just the admins left (and I may be the only one). 

I'm looking for ideas to help.

Lionpaw
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi all! I am Robin and just made a new cafemom group "Kiss Me".  I have never been a mod or an admin on cafemom and lets say, its fun seeing what I can do!

I'd love for more people to stop by, check it out, join and well give any feedback or advice!

Thanks!

mikemantha
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Mary. I've been on Cafemom for a few years but just recently got addicted ! I'm the owner of a group for Direct Sales (brand new) and an Admin for another group. 

butterfly

waterkisses
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this

hello everyone!! im new to this group and i have just started a new group called birthday&astrology stars for any moms who are intrrested in astrology... also looking for a partner to help me run the group as well!!

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

The chatting is happening at THE HAPPY HOUR LOUNGE.. Stop by and see what the talk is all about..Click herefingers crossed

KellyOh72
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there. I am Kelly, long time cafemom member.

I was recently made a head admin of a newer group, with very few members. I'm trying to get it jumping, but with little success.

I've owned groups before, but they were specifically based on one kind of topic. This is a group thats about any and everything, so I'm not sure what to do.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks =)

GE1
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I am so sorry, that happened to me just a little while ago. I reported it to CM and then they asked both myself and the other admin if we wanted to be the GO but we answered no but asked them to please ask another member who we voted would be a good fit before they posted. Anyways, We just got our new GO just over a week ago and our group has doubled in size and hopefully it will stay that way. GL

Quoting VanBurren:

Hi, all.  I'm Beth.  I've been on CM for a couple of years.  I'm an owner of one group and an admin of another.  Both are pretty well dormant, I'm sad to say, but I joined this group to see how I could get them re-vamped and running again.  I believe the owner of the group I'm an admin in has left CM, so it's just the admins left (and I may be the only one). 

I'm looking for ideas to help.

CafeMom Tickers

GE1
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Helen and I have been in CM for just over a year now. I have been an admin for about 4 or 5 months now in our group "Canadian Mums Getaway".

I'm obviously Canadian and decided to join this group so that I could get some new and fresh ideas and if I can lend a helping hand as well...well then even better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)