Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Welcome to the Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Group Resource Center!

Whether you're a brand new group owner or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Group Resource Center!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayDenise

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
ButterflyRose55
LOL Smile smile smile LOL Have a great day Ladies lol
Today at 6:57 PM
by Simply Siggies on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi My Name is Caroline I 'm the head admin  for Simply Siggies  And Have been on c/mom  for 3yrs

HuggaBug1991
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm the group owner for Saddle Up! horse group. I new to this,but there are a lot of really good info here that is very helpful.

Rabbit
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My nickname is Rabbit I've been a member of CafeMom since 2006. I started a group (Rabbit's House) for women 50 and over a few months ago and I am a designer in a siggy group (Kreative Kreations), guest designer in Dazed by Siggies, Siggy Piggy, and Simply Siggies occasionally and an administrator in Paint.net Help & Tutorials. If you would be interested in my group just click on our logo below.

Heatherx4
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I have a group called REDHEADS AND FAMILY anyhow i AM heather. sorry for the caps. lol.

warmcoffee
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I joined this group some time ago. When changes were made idk what happened, guess this is a new resource group and I'm just finding it. Anyways - glad to be back.

Kaminoyousha
by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, Ladies!

My name is Shunda and I am most pleased to meet you all! I have been a CM member for quite some tiime. I know, at least a year.

My group focuses on moms that have either lost their only child...their only survivng child...or all their children, regardless of age or cause.

The name of my group is Now Childless Moms

Destiny846
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
TXMOMMY23
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

hi, im heather, i am loving all the information in this group. :) i have been apart of cafemom since 2003. 

TXMOMMY23
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

the groups i own are 

reshaping it all

nail polish junkies 

:)hugs

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no clue how to link my group here...   :)

BTW I'm Brittany and I made Real mom's group for moms who want to chat without being bashed.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)