Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Group Resource Center!

Whether you're a brand new group owner or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Group Resource Center!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayDenise

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
SirenVixen
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Jen i have 5 kids ranges from 19 to 6 years old i been around cafemom for awhile i am so intrested in being a group owner so where do i start? I been working with graphics since 2000. i have 3 pets all born the.same year of this year 1 kitten named Astro and my fuzzy ferrets Gizmo and Aurora much help is needed ty
mommyrocioof3
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Rocio and Im Admin in one of of the groups on here.

Destiny846
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Margie

Single Mom, two adult sons 27 and 29

mamadrama15
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm V. I have been a member since 07. Just trying to see about getting some tips to build up activity and members in my group. 

gatorswife1401
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello I'm heather I just a group for caregivers to wounded warriors. I'm still getting all the info on it but I hope. It will be good. I look forward to what I can learn from this group.
ChromeCowgirl37
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Cheyenne aka Fall Risk! I am the admin of the new group, Roller Derby Mamas! It is a group for moms who do the derby thing, or who want to learn more about it! Look forward to getting pointers in having a fun, successful and active group! :)

summerlove3677
by Reeduslut on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Summer, Im from ohio and I own three groups here. 

missourimommy
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Christina and I just started my own group called Missouri Moms. I have never been a group owner before so any help or advice would be much appreciated.
LadyBast
by Fancy Photo's on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I am Brenda I have been on CM for many years and own my own groups.. Admin a bunch and Mod one for CM also..

I love this place my get away.

Thanks for the great work you all do for us!

MOMMYKNS0328
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

hi, im jen. I love cafe moms I actual found it when I was prego 5 years ago with my youngest daughter. I have come and gone but I am back and have just love it. I enjoy my groups that I am involved in and just recently started my own group. Nice meeting you all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)