Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Welcome to the Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Group Resource Center!

Whether you're a brand new group owner or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Group Resource Center!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayDenise

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
aubreesgamma
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

hello ladies in samantha im 45 and i live in sw missouri(i used to own a group called"coffee drinkers paradise"but it wasnt getting any members so i had it deleted).i have a bf his name is russ hes 39 and works at an egg factory.my daughter's name is katrina shes 22 shes a mommy and a hairdresser.her girls are the apples of my eye,they are kiarra 2 aubree 1.i like to swim go to the movies be with my church my family and my friends.

Christmaslver68
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a Mom of 2 boys an 11 year old and a 6 year old.  I enjoy horseback riding, swimming, fishing, nature, doing cross stitch(although can't do as much as used to because of deteriating eyesight),  flowers, gardening, and reading with and doing things with my boys.  I am the youngest of 6 children and grew up in the country.  My favorite color is yellow and my favorite music is country or 50's and 60's.  I am an honest, loving, giving, caring person that will help anyone that needs help whenever possible.  My 11 year old will be starting 6th grade this year and my 6 year old will be in first.  They both love to read. 

My birthday is October 31st; my favorite Seasons are Spring and Fall.  Since I was born on Halloween my boys just think that is the  greatest thing.  My favorite holidays are Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, St Patricks Day and Fourth of July.  My parents are both deceased and I have days that I miss them more then others.  My Mom and I were really close and she was my best friend.  If there is anything else you'd like to know please feel free to ask.

MommyDearest__
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi girls. Michelle here from Indiana. 24 married with a daughter who is 4. We are currently ttc for bn2... I am interested in becoming a group admin.
l0vemybabies236
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

i've been a member of cm since 2009 and i joined and looking for other groups to join

forgivenmom2007
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Candice and I own Welcome Home . I'm glad to be here

christina122952
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

hi i am christina and i love cafe mom.

fighterforabby
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ive started a group called Mama Talk 

Meg226
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I am a new group owner of Between the Sheets which I recently created. I am looking to gain knowledge on navigating the sites and how to get the most from the site. I have not been with Cafemom this time around for very long. I think I joined in August. Before the Cafemom site upgrades I was addicted to the games on here, which I miss incredibly and I miss being able to view other profiles. They gave me ideas and made the games interesting. I am mainly in homeschool groups because I do homeschool my child; however, cafemom is an escape from reality for a bit each night and I enjoy books so I felt I could successfully create a book club.

big_sky
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for accepting me into the group.  My name is Nancy, and this is the first time I've attempted having a group of my own.  I haven't noticed any groups that deals with Celiac Disease and wheat/gluten allergies, and thought since Celiac Disease is becoming more prevalent, that this would be a good place for moms to come if they, or any of their family members suffer from any of these conditions. My group's name is, Celiac Mamas, and I hope I'll be able to get members to join so they can share their issues and frustrations with living with this autoimmune disease.  Thank you.

tina454542
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi:
Tina here and I needed pointers and tips for my group. Thanks for letting me join.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)