Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Welcome to the Group Resource Center! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Group Resource Center!

Whether you're a brand new group owner or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Group Resource Center!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayDenise

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
WendysLuv
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Wendy and I am the owner of Safe Haven Friends.  Nice to meet you all. 

TB78
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello All my name is Tasha and I am the new owner of The Grapevine group. I hope to see you all there :-)

sroddy1087
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm Sarah and I've been on CM for a few years and I'm looking for a good group. I'm 26 with two kids. 

TB78
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

We are no longer The Grapevine, now we are The Grotto :-)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/119781

Quoting TB78:

Hello All my name is Tasha and I am the new owner of The Grapevine group. I hope to see you all there :-)

loridori4
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Lorraine Pierce here...I just started a resource/training/sharing group for entrepreneur & work at home moms.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/119924

SCL_HF
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Courtney. I've been with CM for about 2 1/2 years but I'm new to Group Ownership! Any awesome advice for a noob? ;)

TatorsBaby09
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

hi I am Ginny I am the owenr of the group called Trucker's Wives. I know there are a few out here that their DH or So's are truck drivers so I made a group for us. hope to be able to promote it and run it so it gets more people in it. this is all new to me. not sure how to link the group here 

abbz3angels
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Name is Abbie & I am newer to Cafemom, but me & my new Cafemom friend decided that there needed to be a video game group!
Cafemom.com/group/gamergirlz
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Amanda. I've been on cafemom for almost 7 years. I'm the head admin of  4 groups and group admin of 1. 

NavywifeMegan
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Megan. I am a new owner to the unknown group, Mommy Chat! I have 3 kids, Reagan-7, Maddison-5, and Andrew-23 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)