Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Just a quick question...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Is it considered child bashing if someone tells you to drown your unborn child?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I would say yes, and thats just disrespetful and dont understand why someone would say that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

HI,

When you see something on CafeMom you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please use the "Report This" link on the actual post.

If you're in a group, that report will go to the Group Owner. If you're outside of a group, that report goes to the CafeMom Team.

Anytime you make a report,  we keep all reports private. The Cafe Group Admin Team will review the post and comments. If it violated the Mandatory Group Guidelines they will take the appropriate actions.

Thank you for asking!

Denise

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I didn't know you could use that options. I thought that went just to the GO.  Thanks so much for this info. 

Quoting Cafe Denise:

HI,

When you see something on CafeMom you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please use the "Report This" link on the actual post.

If you're in a group, that report will go to the Group Owner. If you're outside of a group, that report goes to the CafeMom Team.

Anytime you make a report,  we keep all reports private. The Cafe Group Admin Team will review the post and comments. If it violated the Mandatory Group Guidelines they will take the appropriate actions.

Thank you for asking!

Denise

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN