Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

What Happened to

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 24 Replies

The My Shortcuts Button? When I just clicked on my groups to find out if my siggies were ready that button is gone. Help!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapizz
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Ugh I loved using the shortcuts!

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Came here to see if a Cafe person respond.  Looks like Jamie see it to, but no response to her post either.

ButterflyRose55
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I had   10 pickups now I don't no or remember them all 

I like to no to where  is the short cuts????  and did they feel the need to remove them?????

Saucy1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
This is not good. I need my shortcuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saucy1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I have like 20 pick ups.

Quoting ButterflyRose55:

I had   10 pickups now I don't no or remember them all 

I like to no to where  is the short cuts????  and did they feel the need to remove them?????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saucy1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Me too!!!

Quoting lapizz:

Ugh I loved using the shortcuts!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Hi Ladies,

They are checking into the shortcut feature to see if it can be accessed another way.  We suggest using the "Like" feature to bookmark posts and replies that you'd like to go back to.  Then, you can click on My Likes to pull up those posts.

Please let us know if that would work the same way as the shortcut link or if there was something different that the shortcut feature provided that the Like feature does not.

Also, let us know if you can access the shortcuts you had using this link:

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/forums/topic_archive.php?type=shortcuts

We will continue to check into the shortcut feature to see if it can be accessed any other way now.

Let us know if that links works in a reply!

Thanks,

Denise

Saucy1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't access the shortcuts with this link.

Quoting Cafe Denise:

Hi Ladies,

They are checking into the shortcut feature to see if it can be accessed another way.  We suggest using the "Like" feature to bookmark posts and replies that you'd like to go back to.  Then, you can click on My Likes to pull up those posts.

Please let us know if that would work the same way as the shortcut link or if there was something different that the shortcut feature provided that the Like feature does not.

We will continue to check into the shortcut feature to see if it can be accessed any other way now.

Thanks,

Denise

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie12345
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant access the shortcuts from that link either AND are you kidding to ask how the like and shortcuts are different.  BIG difference.  i like all kinds of things and would nver ever be able to find my shortcuts by going through all my likes.  please please bring the shortcuts back.

and we should have gotten a message letting us know it was going to be removed so we could write them all done.  not fair cm  :(

i usually dont complain about changes but this one was really not fair to do to us with NO WARNING!!!

Quoting Cafe Denise:

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Denise

nova.mommy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I tried and can not use the link either. 

I to use the like button for other things too, so it would not work for my siggy request(that I used shortcuts for).  

I also used the shortcuts for my replies to some posts that I what to come back to.

I NEED MY SHORTCUTS BACK.  PLEASE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)