Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

What are your group goals?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
Do you have any concrete goals for your group? Are stats important to you? If you fall out of the top 250 groups, do you redouble your efforts?

Or are your goals more abstract, like fostering a certain kind of environment or sticking to a specific topic?

Have you shared these goals with your Admins? Do you work together with them to achieve those goals, or does everyone kind of so their own thing?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ZsMommy
I swear Cafe is trying to keep me out of my own grou. this is the only site that completely freezes up my computer. Dear Cafe-some of us are not on mobile or choose to be-those of us with desktop connection can't get on here lately without a fight.
Today at 1:43 AM
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Just a safe,encouraging FUN place for our members to hang out daily. Sure-I like seeing we're in the top 100 (usually tween the 50's and 60's) but that's not really a biggie. Our daily friendships are what is important to our group.

blues_pagan
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

For me personally I started out by wanting to be the owner of a group in the top 20 rank.  we are currently #14 (we did hit #10 one day). 

As for the group goals themselves I want a highly active group that has a bit of something for everyone.  A place where you can go to find support, friends, advice, and general bitchiness.  A place where people can feel free to express themselves without the worry of being judged. 

So far that is what is happening.

MoversShakers
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:04 PM

We're a networking and advice group.  If our members receive support and help, we've done our jobs.

Need some motivation?  Join Mommy Movers & Shakers!

Lionpaw
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Not at all! I started my group after a group I loved being in moved to facebook because it wasn't ranking enough here and people were in more than one group.

I don't care if my group ever makes it to top 250! It's supporting making memories with your family and being active offline! So, yeah!

But I would love an administrator to help! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneOfAKind01
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

A safe...close knit group

An Active Group where we can come share our lives in

Friendship / Sisterhood Is #1 to Us......

cookingmomma790
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

We work well together :)

are current goal is to increase are member nymbers and keep people active and enjoying the group  would love to see are member list numbers double or tripple

Nicoles2LilRams
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Right now I'm just working on getting members, but I'd love for it to be a comfortable, tight knit group.

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We just want to have a place where our members can come and hang out with other mamas... laugh, be themselves, get advice when needed and just relax.

I know that being a mom and a wife you tend to lose yourself sometimes... At The Party Barge you can be YOU.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN