Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Calendar Issue Help Please..

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 8 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,

Can anyone help me in deleting an adding an event on calendar.. I put a birthday on the calendar that was scheduled for 3/17 and its showing up today, I deleted or thought I did and once you click on calendar it tells you event was canceled, thats all good but I totally want it gone from showing n calendar..Hope I am not too confusing.. Help!

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM

If you are under the event and click delete it will be removed and you should get a message asking you to confirm. 

I do know sometimes it will still show up even though you have deleted it.

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Yes, its still on my calendar.. Thank You!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

If you are under the event and click delete it will be removed and you should get a message asking you to confirm. 

I do know sometimes it will still show up even though you have deleted it.

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM

S when you are in the event that you want to do delete there is an option toward the middle that says delete.  It's right under where it says Organizer.

Jamie12345
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:34 PM

if you delete it, it will be deleted.  just takes a while to actually show it not on there anymore  :)

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You, its either it took a while to delete or when I did it the second time it worked.. But for a moment I thought I was going crazy.. thank you so much for responding.. :)

Quoting Jamie12345:

if you delete it, it will be deleted.  just takes a while to actually show it not on there anymore  :)

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM

i think there was a glitch but its not on there anymore, thank you soo much!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

S when you are in the event that you want to do delete there is an option toward the middle that says delete.  It's right under where it says Organizer.

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Yep I am guessing it was a glitch because this always happens for me.  It's there for just about all day and then all of a sudden it's gone, but if I try to go back and delete and 2nd time it tells me its already been deleted. 

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

very weird, but doesn't surprise me..things like that always happen to me..ha..

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Yep I am guessing it was a glitch because this always happens for me.  It's there for just about all day and then all of a sudden it's gone, but if I try to go back and delete and 2nd time it tells me its already been deleted. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN