Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

What's going on with CM???

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 12 Replies

???today I' ve had to try several times to access my groups & several times I'm told I'm not a member and to join the group to have access...what the heck???

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by joy THE COMFORTCAFE on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

im NOT  having this prob

Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! 

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of every page to report this to the CafeMom Team.

They will be able to look into this matter for you.

Denise

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I haven't had an issue today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM

wow i haven't had this one yet

so far the groups ranking system id f.cked and the spell check isnt working whatsoever.

PinkParadox
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM

It happens occasionally...usually when they're updating or changing something.  I remember one time when my whole profile was gone for like 30 minutes...scary!!!

ZsMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Haven't had that one today. I've encountered it in the past,but i haven't personally experienced any problem with it today.

ZsMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

It happens occasionally...usually when they're updating or changing something.  I remember one time when my whole profile was gone for like 30 minutes...scary!!!

This.

Alwaysmotivated
by Carlene on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM

i have had this happen to me before, but not in a while..just jinxed myself, Im sure, lol.. Hope it gets resolved..

Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

When you say the group ranking system do you mean the member ranks or the rank your group falls? 

We have had a few database issues and some things are not updating correctly. However, you won't make the active group lists unless your in the top 250 groups.

The member ranks don't seem to have an issue. 

Let me know and I can check further for you!

Denise

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

so far the groups ranking system id f.cked and the spell check isnt working whatsoever.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Group rank. Already sent a message into the Caedmon team and I was told troubleshooting was going on. The group rankings aren't moving whatsoever . They aren't going up or down in activity, I have confirmed this with four groups already and cafemom confirmed it with me that it's a problem .

They said it should be you and running soon already the spell check is fixed though. :)

Quoting Cafe Denise:

When you say the group ranking system do you mean the member ranks or the rank your group falls? 

We have had a few database issues and some things are not updating correctly. However, you won't make the active group lists unless your in the top 250 groups.

The member ranks don't seem to have an issue. 

Let me know and I can check further for you!

Denise

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)