Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAFEMOM PLEASE!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

You can place whatever add you want, just please move it elsewhere!  I have NOT been able to get into the MORE GROUP OPTIONS in two days!  I need to access lists, calendar, etc and just can't. 

PLEASE REMOVE THE OLAY/VASELINE ADD!

Thank you!

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM
It's annoying for sure, I solved the issue by switching over to the mobile site while on my PC and then no ads, no bullshit. However when I am mobile, same issues and I haven't figured out how to fix that yet LOL
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM
^^^^^ Does that make sense?
annelauer
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM

It looks like the ad has been switched from Vaseline to paper towels.  The "more group options" still are not accessible though.  Bummer.

busygramma4
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Now it's tide!! Why do you have right in front of the group options where we can't get into them? Ridiculous

photo AprilShowersGojussMaryann-vi_zps02337ec7.png          photo poek5lef40z9wk.png

catloveralways
Under construction
Today at 7:46 AM
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Totally agree. Tonight i have pampers. I  understand that the adds keep CM  free. But put it somewhere else.

PS*****  We  miss Chat!!!!!

Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Hi,

Please send a report to The CafeMom Team using the contact us link at the bottom of every page.

Be as detailed as you can about the issue. (IE what browser your on, are you using mobile or a desktop, also send a screenshot if you can)

This will help them in figuring out the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Denise

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Cafe Denise:

Hi,

Please send a report to The CafeMom Team using the contact us link at the bottom of every page.

Be as detailed as you can about the issue. (IE what browser your on, are you using mobile or a desktop, also send a screenshot if you can)

This will help them in figuring out the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Denise

ty - done!

AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I know you pain Vicky.  It's kind of funny because for me it only happens in some groups, but not all.

Platinum_Mommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Are you talking about pop ups? Cause I keep getting pop ups and I thought it was just my computer?

Cafe Denise
by Head Admin on May. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting Platinum_Mommy:

Are you talking about pop ups? Cause I keep getting pop ups and I thought it was just my computer?

This was about the ads making the "More Group Options" drop down behind the ad. That has been reported to CafeMom. 

Are you having an issue with pop ups? Please report this to The CafeMom Team using the contact us link at the bottom of every page. Be as specific as you can, what browser are you using, whether you're mobile or not when it happens. Screenshots, etc. This will make it easier to quickly fix the issue. 

Thanks,

Denise

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)