Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Group Owners

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

How often do you check in on your group?  How many admins do you have assisting you, and what happens to the group when you go MIA?

by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jamie12345
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM

HI vicky  =)

i try and check into the group at LEAST once a day.  i check messages every day.  there are 15 of us and i would never just go MIA  lol  but if im not around someone will just get whatever needs to be done for the day  :)

ZsMommy
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Almost daily during the week. I mainly check in after my daughter gets on the bus.Weekends I pop in here n there-that's family time. I have 5 admin and if I'm away for an extended period I can count on my admin to keep things moving.

LadyDoja
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I try and check in at least once a day. I like to have 1 admin for every 10 members. If I need to disappear for a while I leave the group to my head admin until I return.

Nicoles2LilRams
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I check in several times a day and I have one admin so far.  Weekends are family time, I usually don't check in more than once or twice.  I haven't been MIA yet, but I think I can count on my admin to keep things up, plus a couple of other members that I have admined with in other groups, they are always willing to lend a hand on a temporary basis if I need them to

KW1280
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Check in everyday! If i dont post there will be no activity
Jambo4
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I have a well established group so I could be gone for a while and it would be just fine, but usually I check in daily.  I make sure there is new posts for convos if there isn't.  I have about 10 admins and they either come daily or every other day to keep it flowing.

Alieda
by Christian Bookworm on May. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Once a day
taKENheart
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I check in several times a day and have 3 admins at the moment.  We also have an absence sticky in admin so if you know you will be away for more than a few days then it lets us all know to be on top of things ;) 

SissyAnn141
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I OWN AN "ABUSE GROUP".

Alot of Ladies have my phone Number, and my ADMINS do also.

I am always available.

I only have ADMINS, That "I TRUST".

I also, have group on a automatic deletion after 90 days, If they do not come to group.

Siggy is Clickable to group

PinkDragonFly
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM

everyday.... 1 admin but hardly ever see her

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)