Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Summer slump?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

Does your group go thru a summer slump in activity?

What do you do to curb the slump?

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blues_pagan
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Glad I am not the only one wondering this.  

Destiny846
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM

It depends I think I am more active in the morning and evenings.

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM

yeah i think with moms  having kids home from school and having to occupy them more or just going on trips etc...its a tough thing to have free time to be online

Quoting blues_pagan:

Glad I am not the only one wondering this.  

aneela
by Serious Coupon Swap on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:14 PM

so far my main group has been doing ok tho even with the summer slump

ZsMommy
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Yup-it's typical since myself and most of the other admin/members have less computer time when the kids are out-which isn't a bad thing cuz we should be enjoying summer vacay with our families,but we just pop in when we can-sure our rank drops in the summer but soon as school starts back up,everyone is back and in full conversation mode so I really don't sweat it.

Destiny846
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Yup-it's typical since myself and most of the other admin/members have less computer time when the kids are out-which isn't a bad thing cuz we should be enjoying summer vacay with our families,but we just pop in when we can-sure our rank drops in the summer but soon as school starts back up,everyone is back and in full conversation mode so I really don't sweat it.

On the other hand, the time on cafemom can increase with mom's wanting ideas for summer and with kids at home.  When it's so hot outside, ideas are needed in the home.

ZsMommy
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Family comes first in our house and with most of our members-plus the way our group is set up there's plenty of inspiration that can be found. In fact I was just gone for 9 days on vacation and came back to a bunch of group activity.

That's great you're all gung ho for your group-I've had mine for 4 years and I know what works for our group and know I don't need to be here 24/7 to manage it.

Quoting Destiny846:

Quoting ZsMommy:

On the other hand, the time on cafemom can increase with mom's wanting ideas for summer and with kids at home.  When it's so hot outside, ideas are needed in the home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)