Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you access your signatures

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know when I make a post I can choose whatever siggie I want but when I reply it will only let me show the one I have for default and if I don't choose one then nothing shows up. It used to be just like when you make a post you could choose a siggy when responding does that make any sense? This has bugged me for quite some time now just getting around to asking.

Thanks

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AzariahsMother
by Graphic Love on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have 15 siggies loaded now that I can choose from. I don't have a default picked so I wonder if that's why it doesn't let you pick others.

Have you tried the rotators? I am not a fan but might be an option for you.
Moms_Angels1960
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have 15 siggies loaded now that I can choose from. I don't have a default picked so I wonder if that's why it doesn't let you pick others.

Have you tried the rotators? I am not a fan but might be an option for you.

Lynsey, I have about 15 loaded as well. If I don't pick a default then I can't use any of them. I don't know what a rotator is though.

I just tried something else if I don't use Quick reply and use Full reply it will actually let me use whatever siggie I want. Thanks=)

Alta2008
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

You have to go to Use Full Reply and then you can choose the one you want, the quick reply just uses your default... 

Moms_Angels1960
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Alta2008:

You have to go to Use Full Reply and then you can choose the one you want, the quick reply just uses your default... 

Thanks Alta, I finally figured it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)