Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evening/Weekend Admin Wanted for Being Mom To A TEEN Girl And Loving It

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:50 PM
  • 1 Replies

Being Mom To A TEEN Girl and Loving It ,

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momofteengirl,

is a fairly new group (2-3 months old.)  It is going fairly well. We have 49 members but only a handful of active members.  Even in the active members, we have very little posting or replying from people besides me.  I am only able to be active during the week days.  It appears that I do have people coming in in the evenings but it seems that they quickly leave as there is nothing new coming up in the evenings.

There always seems to be a little more activity on the weekends but I can not be active on weekends so I don't get to replying to stuff until I get back on Monday.

I would like to get an admin or two who can be somewhat active with posting new things as well as replying and trying to have things going on the evenings and weekends.

Our target group is Moms with girls ages 12-college age.  It is important that we keep things friendly and positive.  Our group is a place where we can discuss all things that have to do with raising a teen girl-let's face it, there is a lot of excitement and good stuff that goes with it BUT at time there can also be a lot of drama or other 'not so positive' things as well.  Moms can share excitement about something going on in there daughters life, seek advice or  just vent.

I would also like for us to be able to have FUN together playing games, or reminiscing about our own teen years.  I am struggling in this area as well and would love someone who feels that they could help bring some more fun to the group as well.

Cursing or implications of cursing is not permitted in the group.  We should all be mature enough to say what we want to say without it.  We do need to be positive in any replies to members.  It is also good to post anything that could be helpful to members.

It is not a Christian group however I am and a few of our members are and there is much Christian influence woven throughout the group.  Just something to keep in mind, although it is not necessary that admins be Christian BUT supportive of it.

And ofcourse you must be the mother of a teen or college age girl and just be willing to help out.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and let me know.  Also, share the reasons why you are interested and how you think you might be able to help.

Thank You

Click my tag to follow me to:

Stephanie

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
stephs5isenough
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:50 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)