Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Group Resource Center CafeMom Group Resource Center

Hot Seat: toadilypeachy

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

What is the name of the group you own/admin? I own Taodily Grand Slammin Profiles & Designs

What's one thing you love about being a GO/Admin? In my group, I love the challenge of thinking up new things to add to the group to keep it interesting and fun!

What's one thing you don't really like about being a GO/Admin? The main thing I don't enjoy about being a GO is assigning duties to my admins.. I'm always concerned that I may be asking them to do too much.. I have a thing about trying to do everything by myself (micromanaging.. my vice!)..

Choose one post that you think has been popular in the group. What is the title of the post and why do you think it's been popular? The most popular post in Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles & Designs is "Guestbook Game".. Having a guest book, we all want a lot of people to sign it! So, this is a way to get members to come to our pages. While signing the guest book, members have the opportunity to view our pages and play other games that may be on our pages. It can also let members see things on our pages that they don't have, which sometimes leads to questions such as, "How do I add..." This can lead to friendships being formed also..

If your group were a fruit, what kind of fruit would it be?  Why we'd be a peach, of course! A strong pit of admins surrounded by the meat of our group, the toadily sweet members!

by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cafe Elizabeth
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Hi toadilypeachy,

Thank you so much for doing the GRC Hot Seat!

Can you let us know how you made those frogs move on your post? I could use a refresher, and I'm sure other group members would be interested too.

-- Elizabeth

Information. Advice. Connections.
Join me in the Groups Resource Center.

toadilypeachy
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Quoting Cafe Elizabeth:

Hi toadilypeachy,

Thank you so much for doing the GRC Hot Seat!

Can you let us know how you made those frogs move on your post? I could use a refresher, and I'm sure other group members would be interested too.

-- Elizabeth

I found the animated graphic and stored it in photobucket.. Then just click on "add a photo" and then on "paste a url".. Copy and paste the direct link (second code) from photobucket into the "paste a url" box.. Click "insert"..

If you're wanting an animated design on your page, use the rich text widget and follow the instructions above.. After clicking "insert" then just save the widget and they'll appear animated on your page..

tvschiulaz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Hi there:  I wanted to say congratulations on being in the hotseat. Ladies I can honestly say that Toadilypeachy's group has helped me tremendously, and am now self teaching myself siggy's and things based on their tutorials.

Always helpful and their designers are great!

If you want to become a designer, or just want a design, I swear this is the group to go to!

Congrats again, 

toadilypeachy
by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Quoting tvschiulaz:

Hi there:  I wanted to say congratulations on being in the hotseat. Ladies I can honestly say that Toadilypeachy's group has helped me tremendously, and am now self teaching myself siggy's and things based on their tutorials.

Always helpful and their designers are great!

If you want to become a designer, or just want a design, I swear this is the group to go to!

Congrats again, 

Thank you so much for  your comments! Just reinforces that the time I spend in the group is appreciated and very worthwhile! Blessings!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN