Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come On Fans, Show Yourself :)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:40 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Hey everyone! Let's get to know eachother! Tell us about yourself- how many kids? Is DH included in that number? When did you become a fan? Have you always listened to Hanson, are you just coming back into their music, or are you just here for nostaglic reasons? :)

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LLennen09
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I am Lindsay. I have one child. I started listening to Hanson when Mmm-Bop was popular and really haven't listened to them since. Unless of course I am at my friends house, who just so happens to have the BIGGEST crush on Zac Hanson! And I love her! So, I joined on her behalf!

ceemuhreeashbee
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM

HAHAHA, I wonder who that friend is?? hmmm..

Well, I'm Cassie- also momma to one. I loved Hanson when MmmBop came out as well and I had a friend who was OBSESSED with the group (Lou, think J.L. lol) so I got into them as well. I stopped listening to them when it wasn't cool to anymore (haha) and I recently found their Middle of Nowhere Acustic DVD online and fell in love!

Fala
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I'm Jamie.. mama of 2.

I fell in love with Hanson when I was in the 3rd grade. I left them for Backstreet Boys a year later.

I don't listen to them anymore, but I will forever be a fan. 

ceemuhreeashbee
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Hey Jamie! LOVE the siggy- it's a side I've never seen before! lol :D

Fala
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM

lol thanks! I have a lot of sides that I don't show in Hogwarts. lol

snuggs27
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Okay mommies here it goes...

I am a mommy to one great little  2 year old boy.

I began my Hanson craze way back in the MMM bop days. Yes, I am still a FAN after all the years! I've seen them twice in concert. I met the guys and their family once in Portland OR. years ago. Of course Zac was my favorite Handson too! To this day I believe their Christmas cd is the BEST! Every holiday season we listen to that cd over and over and I still love it. Hee hee. My poor family eating Christmas dinner listening to "Hanson Snowed In"!

My stupid scanner broke but when I get it fixed I'll dig out some pics for you all to enjoy and giggle about.

Yeah for HANSON!

Dee9283
by on Aug. 7, 2009 at 10:38 PM
I'm Debra. I am a mom of one 2 year old and married to a 26 year old kid lol. I have been a big fan of Hanson since they came out. I have all their CD's. I also have the CD that Taylor is in the group that made it (Tinted Windows). I hope Hanson does more stuff together. My husband even hates to admit it, but he like's them too. Will like them until the day I die lol.
ceemuhreeashbee
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Hey that's awesome! Welcome to the group- I'm still trying to add stuff, but please feel free to add what you love as well:)

Dee9283
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 9:05 AM
Since Taylor's singing with another group, do you want those video's too? Or just the one's with hanson?
ceemuhreeashbee
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2009 at 4:06 PM

We would love to see anything pertaining to any of the group. Any updates as well :)

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)