Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! My name is Beth and I am the Group Owner

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

I am 39 years old, married with one daughter.  I live in Michigan and enjoy reading, scrapbooking, cooking, tv, movies, music and of course cafe mom!  My favorite genre is mostly non - fiction, bio's and true crime, also historical books.  I hope to get to know you all better soon.  Please don't hesitate to contact me about this group whenever you need to.

Beth

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
janaruffner
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Hello, my name is Jana. I am a mom of 7. I just finished nursing school. I live in Michigan. I love to read just about anything. I am excited to get to now all you ladies better

mom2mads
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Hi Jana, welcome to the group!  I'm glad you are here and can't wait to get to know you better!

Beth

mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Hi I'm Liz!  I'm a 31 year old SAHM of boy/girl twins.  I love to read, although I don't often have the time anymore.  I will read just about anything that comes recommended.  I do own every Stephen King book, although I have not read them all yet.  I also like true crime novels.  I'm obsessed with serial killers..LOL.  Looking forward to the group...sounds fun!

mom2mads
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Hi Liz and welcome!  Wow that was fast, I think I just sent you the invite about 2 minutes ago, LOL!  Good timing huh??!!

I'm a big Stephen King fan too.  I have a large selection of his books, I used to belong to the Stephen King Book Club and was sent a book a month for like a year!  But then they kicked me out!  They kept sending me titles I already had so I sent them back and they wrote me a letter and said since I didn't want their books they were kicking me out of the club, LOL!  Oh well, I still ended up with a nice big Stephen King Library!

Glad you are here and hope to get to know you better!

Beth

mamaoftwins9197
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Yes, that was good timing.  It's nap time here, so this is what I do. 

My mom is a member of the book of the month club too...she has all the books in hardback and paperback...she got tired of everything taking up space, so she gave me all the paperbacks!

Quoting mom2mads:

Hi Liz and welcome!  Wow that was fast, I think I just sent you the invite about 2 minutes ago, LOL!  Good timing huh??!!

I'm a big Stephen King fan too.  I have a large selection of his books, I used to belong to the Stephen King Book Club and was sent a book a month for like a year!  But then they kicked me out!  They kept sending me titles I already had so I sent them back and they wrote me a letter and said since I didn't want their books they were kicking me out of the club, LOL!  Oh well, I still ended up with a nice big Stephen King Library!

Glad you are here and hope to get to know you better!

Beth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)