Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

General Non-Fiction

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

For anything that does not fit into the other categories. 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dbltrblmama
by New Member on May. 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson: 

This book was really cute.  She says some funny things.  I only have twins but I too went through some of the same things she did, feelings etc.  I think it helps people to understand a mother of multiples a little better.  She is christian so she talks about how God helped them get through everything.  Sends a message of hope that you can get through anything.  Good book!

mom2mads
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I read that book a while ago, I thought it was pretty interesting.  Have you seen the one she wrote for the kids?  That's neat you have twins, I have twin nephews who are 17  years old (can't believe it!)  I am doing my last fertility treatment later this month....maybe I will need some multiple advice from you! LOL

Beth

extremelibrary
by on May. 14, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I read that book too. It was excellent.

Quoting dbltrblmama:

Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson: 

This book was really cute.  She says some funny things.  I only have twins but I too went through some of the same things she did, feelings etc.  I think it helps people to understand a mother of multiples a little better.  She is christian so she talks about how God helped them get through everything.  Sends a message of hope that you can get through anything.  Good book!

Extremelibrary

LuvnLiam
by Member on Jun. 3, 2009 at 9:11 AM

I just read this book also... I really like the book and how it showed what they had gone through.  I watch the show to and i think she needs to read her own book.  Kinda makes me think she has gotten to wrapped up in her TV life and forgot that God has given her all of this, and that she has a hubby who also went through all of this with her.

~Anya~
Mommy to Liam
11/22/06

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)