Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hardcover Fiction week of May 24, 2009

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
This Week
Last WeekWeeks on List
1WICKED PREY, by John Sandford. (Putnam, $27.95.) The Minneapolis detective Lucas Davenport deals with mayhem occasioned by the Republican convention.
2CEMETERY DANCE, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. (Grand Central, $26.99.) The F.B.I. agent Aloysius Pendergast investigates the murder of a Times reporter.
3DEAD AND GONE, by Charlaine Harris. (Ace, $25.95.) Sookie Stackhouse searches for the killer of a werepanther. First Chapter12
4THE 8TH CONFESSION, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. (Little, Brown, $27.99.) Detective Lindsay Boxer and the Women’s Murder Club investigate a pair of killings.23
5FIRST FAMILY, by David Baldacci. (Grand Central, $27.99.) Former Secret Service agents, now P.I.’s, search for a child abducted from a party at Camp David.44
6PYGMY, by Chuck Palahniuk. (Doubleday, $24.95.) Terrorists from a totalitarian country enter the Midwest disguised as exchange students in this satire.32
7THE HOST, by Stephenie Meyer. (Little, Brown, $25.99.) Aliens have taken control of the minds and bodies of most humans, but one woman won’t surrender.853
8TEA TIME FOR THE TRADITIONALLY BUILT, by Alexander McCall Smith. (Pantheon, $23.95.) The 10th novel in the No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency series.54
9ASSEGAI, by Wilbur Smith. (Thomas Dunne/St. Martin’s, $27.95.) A professional hunting guide in British East Africa on the brink of World War I spies on a German client and his mysterious mistress.
10THE LAST CHILD, by John Hart. (Minotaur, $24.95.) A teenager searches for his inexplicably vanished twin sister.
11JUST TAKE MY HEART, by Mary Higgins Clark. (Simon & Schuster, $25.95.) An assistant prosecutor who has had a heart transplant discovers that her life is at risk when she tries a murder case.66
12SUMMER ON BLOSSOM STREET, by Debbie Macomber. (Mira, $24.95.) More stories of life and love from a Seattle knitting class.73
13ROAD DOGS, by Elmore Leonard. (William Morrow, $26.99.) Cundo Rey and Jack Foley, characters from earlier Leonard novels, are out of prison, living with Dawn Navarro in Venice Beach, and possibly trying to go straight.
14LOVER AVENGED, by J. R. Ward. (New American Library, $24.95.) A vampire ally hides his mixed blood; Book 7 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.93
15*LOITERING WITH INTENT, by Stuart Woods. (Putnam, $25.95.) Stone Barrington, the New York cop turned lawyer, takes a case in Key West.134

by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)