• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

Please post any great recipes that contain all Aldi items or mostly Aldi items and the approx. cost.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MoMluvsherkids
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Ok I just came from aldies I luv shopping there. my n-laws came over for dinner one day and i made my own recipe of chicken alfredo. I bought these..........

3 frozen alfredo noodles in the freezer section

1 package of  frozen grilled chicken package &

2 packages of frozen broccoli

I defrosted everything 1 package at a time then mixed it all together and whola!!!!!!!!!!!

theres ur chicken w/broccoliy alfredo!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone else did this or try this let me know what you think! THANKS LADIES!!!!

all for a price of under $15.00   dollars!

Ilanasmom
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Wow!That sounds good. I will have to try it.

-Karen

MoMluvsherkids
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Quoting MoMluvsherkids:

Ok I just came from aldies I luv shopping there. my n-laws came over for dinner one day and i made my own recipe of chicken alfredo. I bought these..........

3 frozen alfredo noodles in the freezer section

1 package of  frozen grilled chicken package &

2 packages of frozen broccoli

I defrosted everything 1 package at a time then mixed it all together and whola!!!!!!!!!!!

theres ur chicken w/broccoliy alfredo!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone else did this or try this let me know what you think! THANKS LADIES!!!!

all for a price of under $15.00   dollars!

Oh and just add a lil salt and pepper!

MoMluvsherkids
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Chicken Stir fry!!!!!!!

You know when u need to feed 2 or more just add a lil more chicken and make a pot of white rice.

It is right there in the frezzer section were the other frozen stuff is. Well for the chicken stir fry is.........

1 package of chicken stir fry

1 package of grilled chicken.... just use 1 or 2 cups out of the bag.

1 box of min. rice

slowly cook the stir fry ( fallow the directions, but I will help)

add 2 tea spoon of oil, then add the chicken the one from the package and also the 2 cups from the frozen grilled chicken. let cook for about 5 mins. then take it out of the pan put to the side on a plate. Then cook the veggies that came from the bag and cook that for about 6 mins till veggies r soft.  while cooking the  veggies start your min rice. 2 cups of water let it boil then add 2 cups of rice add a lil of salt. Cover it and lower ur flame! let it cook till the water is vaporated! Now when done with that return to ur veggies and add the chicken and cook for another 3 mins and then add the soy sauce mix it all up and simmer for 3 mins and done!!!!! AND VOLA!

PUT UR RICE ON THE PLATE FIRST LAYER IT OUT AND THEN ADD THE CHICKEN FRY ON TOP! THERES A MEAL FOR U AND UR FAMILY!!!!!!

ALL THAT FOR $13.00 DOLLARS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)