Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Up show earlier with the second but come on.

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

I know that I'm fat, I wont lie I'm 5'10'' and 195lb's. I have a belly, but I'm roughly 7-9 weeks pregnant & I can't button jean's, dress pants, & some of my sweats are't fitting! I haven't gained any weight, in fact I've lost 5lb's. So, I'm going crazy right? I'm actually really depressed about this! With my first child I was darn near 6 months pregnant before my jeans got tight! This must be one health baby!

Sign.jpg picture by Schafers06

by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jnsdrf
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

LOL i know that feeling i have had that problem with all 3 of my pregnancies. I am 5 ft 7 in and weigh 226 so your not fat lol. I think it's from bloating but not sure. It is completely normal though, just one of the many lovely perks of being pregnant. Just remember it's not forever :)

Oh and i am only 7 weeks along with my 3rd and am going through the same exact thing.....

Camomommy1001
by on May. 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Thanks, I just feel like it's rediculas to be wearing maternity clothes to my Brother-in-law's wedding at the end of May, but I'm not going to buy a bigger size skirt and shirt when I'm going to be needing maternity clothes before to long anyway. It's just ridiculous.

Sign.jpg picture by Schafers06

mommacat
by on May. 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Are you kidding! With my first I had to buy maternity clothes at 8 weeks. This time I'm ecstatic that I've put it off until 11 weeks!!! I think you should not worry and go with it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)