Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

I am Ange and I started this group in hopes connecting with mothers around the East Valley. My family moved  here last September . So we have been here for about 7 months now. We have 9 children ranging in ages 2 to 19. I am looking and hoping to connect locally with some of you moms in the area. It has been a slow start making friends.

We are originally from the Atlanta, GA area...so HEY YA'LL!  We have 7 sons and 2 daughters and we homeschool as well as public school. We are an "out of the box" kind of family which means we do not even have friends that have  large families. We just love people! 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Azmomto5
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM

We have 5 children ages 2-6 yrs of age. We are moving back to the east valley to chandler in a few months as soon as our house sells in anthem. We have 3 boys and 2 girls,  the girls are the oldest. We are looking for play groups, because in anthem it has been hard to find people who are intrested in play groups and have a large family. Our family can be over bearing at times as i am sure you have dealt with also. Have 5 very young children it can be hard when the playgroup only has 1 new child in it. Our children will all try to play with the new face, which I am sure can be over stimulating. Alittle about our family, I am a working mom and Dad stays at home and does a better job then I could do myself. He is very active with them and they love being home with him. We are moving because we have family in chandler and a better school district for our special needs child. We would love to be apart of large family playgroups!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)