• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction, please read!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 141 Total Views
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to send out a quick note to all my friends and let you know that I have decided to become a Mary Kay Rep! I am hoping that this will be a great opportunity for me to earn money while I am attending college while at the same time being a creative outlet for me to express myself. Being a single mother, this is a great opportunity for flexibility too! I would love to have your help with this venture! I know times are difficult but Mary Kay is a company whose makeup is actually inexpensive and a lot longer lasting when compared to a lot of your products on the shelves at Wal-Mart or Target. I am not just saying this either, I actually use some of the products myself currently. My favorite is the oil matifier since it dulls out my extra shiny nose, lol. The other cool thing, that I didnt even know, is that Mary Kay offers a men's line as well!!! So all you guys who have received this invite, feel free to take a peek, you may find something you like. If not then, everyone, please forward an email onto people you know who might be interested.
Anyhow... I am just starting my business, so what I am hoping is that you will take a few minutes, when you have the time, and go look at any Mary Kay webpage as I do not have my own yet. See if there is anything you would like to get and if so, shoot me an email with the name of the product in it and the amount you want.If you want to put the price on there, you can. Heres an example:

1 Mary Kay® Eyesicles® Eye Color,
Vanilla,
.17 fl. oz.

$10.00

I will do the rest! It is free shipping, so if you are one of my out of state friends... have no worries! I will get your product to you at no extra charge! So check it out and help me out if you want cuz in turn it helps you as well. I have listed the website below and please remember do not place your order on the Mary Kay site, it is only a reference for product info. Instead please copy and paste your order into an email to me and I will get it taken care of for you. Thank you so much for all the support and I hope to be able to help you out with 'your look' very soon!

You can email me at:
AndreaSchupp@yahoo.com

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to call either! Im almost always available and if not I return emails promptly.

Thank you so much yet again!

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who dont, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance... take it
If it changes your life...
let it.

Love ya!        

Andrea

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)