Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughts on episode one.... (4-8)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

So wondering why CT is even invited back to these challenges, he seems to get kicked out the first night often! He is so ridiculous, he obviously is not handling it very well that Diem is not wanting anything serious...but at the same time wth? You can't put how many ppl together and not expect them to hook up when your not even dating...which brings me to my next observation:

Shauvon is kinda a skank, huh?

Im excited for the season...

Traceylynne21.gif picture by mom2cam07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KayleesMommie
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Shauvon makes me sick! im sorry but moaning on a roof and coming out pulling your pants up and looking like u just had sex is pretty self explanatory! She is a super skank, wasnt that the FIRST NIGHT they were there? i dont care if she knew him from before thats still skanky. Did u catch the aftershow?? shes was so defencive with Deim, and poor Deim wasnt even saying anything bad about her.

TEAM DIEM ALL THE WAY!

TraceyLynne
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM

haha Team Diem i love it! Yeah i felt bad for Diem, CT is such a dick! but....she said she had a bf and moved on but im sorry if your still that upset about something that happened while you two were not even together, than you def still have feelings for CT!! i wonder what her bf thinks of that whole situation?

imacafemom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I guess CT keeps getting invited back because he makes for good TV.

Embarrassing: Getting your butt kicked on TV.

MOST Embarrassing: Getting your butt kicked on TV while wearing FOOTIE PJs!

With all the funny costumes everyone was wearing, when the guys were jumping in, it looked like some Wrestle Mania match! Landon in a green leotard, that boring guy from Sydney in his shirtless overalls, and did I spy a mullet wig, as well? Too funny!

I watch the Real World, and find that every episode is so boring and way too long. But on the RR/RW challenges, the house activities/action are so much fun to watch, and we're hardly given any of it!

Mark, who I have liked since the very first episode of RW, lost any admiration I had for him when he moved out of the way when CT was beating up Adam. All the other guys are jumping in, trying to break it up, and Mark moved aside to save his pretty face. I didn't know he was a wimp.

Alexmykid
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I loved the episode.  Adam was acting so cocky when CT was being held back and then running like a little bitch when he came outside.  I must admit I was laughing my ass off.

GinaHarris
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Well I am kinda so-so about the first episode. I do know that I hate CT and I always have. I do not feel bad for Diem either, she knows what kinda ass CT is so she knew something bad was going to happen.  

GinaHarris
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:48 AM

O Yeah! Did you notice how skinny Robin is???

ajnmadismommy
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Quoting Alexmykid:

I loved the episode.  Adam was acting so cocky when CT was being held back and then running like a little bitch when he came outside.  I must admit I was laughing my ass off.

Hahaha it's so funny you said that...my husband refuses to watch this stuff with me, but when he heard that there was a fight, he started to watch...and he said the same thing you did...that Adam was acting all tough but the second ct got loose he was running like a bitch.....

And I think shavoun is a total skank, i've thought that since her season...i've never liked her.  And what I don't understand is how she can seriously say nothing happened when they clearly show her running off pulling up her pants and her mic pack swinging around....they may not have had sex but they were doing something....

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM

When i first saw the show i was like.. why CT? why? BUT then after seeing the aftershow i can understand why he went off like he did.. I mean he even admitted it.. He shouldn't have gone.. But maybe he committed to it before his bro was killed..

Regardless I think Diem needs to either make it "final" with CT or just move on.. She was acting off pure emotions on the aftershow. And in the show.. Her screaming and yelling because it was happening? Come on.. That shows youre still really into him..

But I have to agree with the Wrestle Mania comment.. LMAO! I kept thinkin the same thing.. Why on earth would you really wear those things?!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)