Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hates the military

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:22 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

do you think obama could be more anti military? i mean the guy wants to get rid of tri-care, cut there pay, require unpaid time off, cut it in half? as if we make some load of money. who does he think is goin to protect his ass. im starting to think military service should be required when it comes to being the president

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
anity
by on May. 25, 2009 at 8:37 PM

i also heard he wants to tax the soldiers in war zones. and cut all bonuses. my brother in law is in the army and i know they are not making as much as they should be.

one life one love

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee"Pro-life?Thinking of abortion?on myspace?come to my profile and learn the facts about abortion----www.myspace.com/prolife_probaby

lolita04
by on May. 26, 2009 at 6:57 PM

i am with ya on this ~ last night my husband and i were talking about that as well

Quoting kmsmommy430:

do you think obama could be more anti military? i mean the guy wants to get rid of tri-care, cut there pay, require unpaid time off, cut it in half? as if we make some load of money. who does he think is goin to protect his ass. im starting to think military service should be required when it comes to being the president

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)