Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this is who i think the killer is...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 383 Total Views

Ok, i think that the Sheriff and Shane are the killers. I think the sheriff found out that Abby is Wakefields daughter and i think that he kill the mom and the other people in the tree. Then he told everyone that Wakefield did It and he shot him. Now that everyone is back he and Shane are killing anyone. I mean we know that Shane is suppose to be in jail but we haven't seen him in jail.( I can't figure out why they are doing it but maybe it will come to me soon) This is just something i have been thinking about. What do you think?

by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kscmbz
by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I think Abby has a split personality and is killing everyone

1---the psychic told her that she needed to leave the island--because the psychic knew it was her

2--the psychic told her that the one who betrays you is the one who will save you--because the psychic  knows she is betraying herself and she will also come to light on what is happening

3---the second personality is the one that called in the newspaper clippings where she went to pick up the picture--that is why no one showed up to pick them up

4--Abby knows the island like a book

5--Abby moved to California after the killings--all the copycat murders that took place that her dad is tracking happened within the same vicinity as California such as Washington/Oregon etc...

Now I don't know why the killings are occurring, what would cause her to kill, but I do believe that secretly she is in love with Henry and I do believe that she is Wakefields daughter.

Just my perspective on it all...

Alyssasmommy412
by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 7:34 PM

I think it may be Abby with a split personality or her father. Who knows maybe the 2 of them are working together and doing all the killings.

Babydoll1015
by on Jun. 4, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I think you are right about Abby ,but the psychic told Trish the one who betrays her will save her not Abby.

Quoting kscmbz:

1---the psychic told her that she needed to leave the island--because the psychic knew it was her

2--the psychic told her that the one who betrays you is the one who will save you--because the psychic  knows she is betraying herself and she will also come to light on what is happening

3---the second personality is the one that called in the newspaper clippings where she went to pick up the picture--that is why no one showed up to pick them up

5--Abby moved to California after the killings--all the copycat murders that took place that her dad is tracking happened within the same vicinity as California such as Washington/Oregon etc...

Now I don't know why the killings are occurring, what would cause her to kill, but I do believe that secretly she is in love with Henry and I do believe that she is Wakefields daughter.

kscmbz
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Quoting Babydoll1015:

I think you are right about Abby ,but the psychic told Trish the one who betrays her will save her not Abby.

Quoting kscmbz:

I keep remembering the psychic telling Abby that...either way, Abby will betray and then save them....

Babydoll1015
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Remember when they were talking to the pyshic Trish talked to her before Abby and the she told her that ( then remember she almost drowns and her brother in law - can't think of his name right now - saves her. ) Then the psychic kind of freaks out when it's Abby's turn and told her to leave....

Anyways I see your whole point. I can see Abby betraying them ,but how do you think she would save them? I never even realized about the other killings being close to where Abby lived after moving off of the island - Good point!

Quoting kscmbz:

Quoting Babydoll1015:

Quoting kscmbz:

I keep remembering the psychic telling Abby that...either way, Abby will betray and then save them....

Looking to buy Avon? Make it easy and order online and have it shipped directly to your home!

www.youravon.com/jremsnyder

dustinsmommy74
by on Jun. 6, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Quoting kscmbz:

My thoughts exactly.

Nannyleo
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM

ok, I have 3 persons.

1, the inn keeper, she is  Wakefield's sister

2. Trish, she has the spilt person thing, (b/c wakefield was someone to her)

3. Someone is faking their death. Who are the only ones we haven't seen a body of......?

Babydoll1015
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM

I so missed the inn keeper being Wakefield's sister! What episode was that in?

They haven't found Lucy's body yet and that's the only one I could think of.

Quoting Nannyleo:

ok, I have 3 persons.

1, the inn keeper, she is  Wakefield's sister

2. Trish, she has the spilt person thing, (b/c wakefield was someone to her)

3. Someone is faking their death. Who are the only ones we haven't seen a body of......?

Alyssasmommy412
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM

They haven't found Lucy or Booth. Booth was buried by Malcolm? but he may not have been dead. I too missed the inn keeper being Wakefields sister (thats creepy).

teacher312
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I don't remember about the innkeeper being his sister either.  It doesn't say anything aobut it on the site either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)