Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 11 ends Sep 15

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

All things, whatever <<YourName>> asks in prayer, believing, <<YourName>> will receive.”  Matthew 21:22

“I am the Lord thy God which teacheth <<YourName>>  to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that <<YourName>> shouldest go.”   Isaiah 48:17

“I pray that <<YourName>> may prosper in all things and be in good health, even as <<YourName>>‘s soul prospers.”  3 John 1:2

“The Lord’s blessings brings wealth to <<Sal>>, And He adds no trouble to it.”  Proverbs 10:22

“Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. Ye, let them say continually, “The Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, <<YourName>>.”   Psalm 35:27

“If <<YourName>> listens and serves Him, <<YourName>> shall spend <<YourName>>‘s days in prosperity, and <<YourName>>‘s years in pleasures.”   Job 36:11

“That I may give wealth to <<YourName>> because <<YourName>> loves me.  I fill

<<YourName>>‘s treasuries.”       Proverbs 8:21

“And God will generously provide all <<YourName>> needs. Then <<YourName>> will always have everything <<YourName>> needs and plenty left over to share with others.”   2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT

“Wealth and riches shall be in <<YourName>>‘s house: and <<his, her, their>> righteousness endureth for ever.”  Psalm 112:3

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth <<YourName>>  power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”  Deuteronomy 8:18

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)