Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi i,m new................................

KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

hi i,m kriss swf 35 mother of 3 ,2 dogs so u could say 5 ..i,m unemployed ..i,m disabled trying to get disability.i have ld,depression,panic attacks ,ptsd..i have been applying for 4 years.been turned down ..i,m so depressed over this ..i live wth fam but wont my owne ...sucks rocks .. 

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Krystina_Grant
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

First let me say Welcome to the Group! As for trying to get SSI, get a lawyer. That's what I had to do and I won my case. I think Lawyers are invaluable to the process if you want a positive outcome. If you lived in San Diego, CA I could suggest my lawyer.

Anyway, I hope that helps. I know what you mean though with struggling. I have the SSI, but I still live with my mother and two kids. It's not easy and my mom isn't going to live forever so I live with anxiety constantly and also prone to panic attacks. I'm also Bipolar II and general anxiety disorder.

Just keep trying and come share here when you need.

Photobucket

KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Quoting Krystina_Grant:

First let me say Welcome to the Group! As for trying to get SSI, get a lawyer. That's what I had to do and I won my case. I think Lawyers are invaluable to the process if you want a positive outcome. If you lived in San Diego, CA I could suggest my lawyer.

Anyway, I hope that helps. I know what you mean though with struggling. I have the SSI, but I still live with my mother and two kids. It's not easy and my mom isn't going to live forever so I live with anxiety constantly and also prone to panic attacks. I'm also Bipolar II and general anxiety disorder.

Just keep trying and come share here when you need.

i had alawer than i had to let her go.. i Haven talk to a few other as and thy don't see how i cant get help.its like no one is will to fight but me..i cant do it alone.

Jeanne61
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Hi I am so sorry to hear what an awful time you are having. Have you family or close friends you could turn to for help? I do wish I could be more helpful but I just hope things will soon change for the better for you. You really do need the disability money. Please keep posting on here, I'm sure others will give you some more advice. Take care (( ))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)