Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice....

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 92 Total Views
ok i cant seam to find a job that will understand my disablitys ..no one hire someone like me..so i,m thanking for applying for disablity agan but that would mean no money and chances are i would get approved agan (5th thime) ..idk what to do ! i cant find job..i have no money i feel like a pos ..i cant drive..some days i,m good other days i,m in paine (allways in paine but some days not as bad) ..i have kids to support..yes i,m on pa and i have all that bashing to deal wth ..yes i wont to work..but cant.. i,m so depressed about all this.. bw my disablity is LD ,DEPRESSION,PANICK ATTACKS,MAGER BACK ISSUES.. no bashing please....just advice..by way i have worked..12 years in food service,5 years for goverment,2 year in aid ( for old ppl)..i have baby sat ,had in home day cares..my mom sayed she would hire me as soon as her cleaing bissness takes off ..that could be long time..but wth my back i cant do lot of any thing .some days i cant even do dishes ,stand for more than 20 min..of cours evey one sayes i,m faking or lazy..i just wont to punch them ppl..i dont wont to baby sat agan ..i cant deal wth babys ( love em ) but cant deal wth the crying.. i have no other chice from what i see..

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Ginais2cute
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Reapply for disability. It looks like that is your option for right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)