Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome and thanks for joining! Please take a few minutes to say a few things about yourself. I'll go first

My name is Cierra i'm a 21 year old single mom to a nearly 3 year old boy. I diagnosis is bipolar disorder w/ psychotic features, severe anxiety, bpd, and paranoia. I used to hide in fear of what others thought about me so i never told a sole besides family my diagnosis, now i've learned to be open about it because there are plenty other people out there that have 1 or many things in common with me.

by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Replies (11-14):
Jeanne61
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM
I am Jeanne, am married to someone who has suffered on and off with depression for years and is currently on medication. Would love to be in touch with others in a similar position as me.
jochims
by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi,

I'm Jochims mother of three kids, i suffer from bipolar my oldest son has bipolar too. Married for 13yrs just trying to make it through every day that comes.

Ginais2cute
by Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hello. I suffer from depression and ocd. I am a single mom of two adult daughters. My youngest graduates from high school today!

Krystina_Grant
by Head Admin on May. 23, 2012 at 4:10 AM

welcome new members! Please feel free to start posting. I'm Krystina and co-owner of the group. Also if you have any ideas for the feel free to share too!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN