Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey New Members!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Please introduce yourself and tell us where you are at with your job search!!

Robin in Chicago

by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Replies (71-72):
jlbelknap35
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Hi my name is Jessica and I am currently a stay at home mom of 2 but I am getting ready to move to San Diego next month and would like to find a job outside the home. I have some schooling in electronics engineering but really don't care to much on what kind of job I have as long as it is interesting and makes enough to be worth having my kids in day care and still have money left over for other bills. I just got started looking but any help with job hunting is always accepeted sense I have never had luck with finding a job.

MsPhina
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Greetings everyone,

I have been out of work for a year and a few months. I love the clerical field (in which I was in before I was laid off in 2009) and I'm constantly looking for work at home I have two children at home. I was working for HSN at home but there was not enough hours and was hard to keep a quit atmosphere with my younger son home. I'm looking toward virtual assistant business but I'm having a hard time starting off....because I don't know where to begin...I'm currently working on a website through google....and would love to brush up on my skills.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)