Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

potty training poll

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM
  • 30 Replies
  • 1017 Total Views

Poll

Question: How many of your sept babies are potty trained??

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 161

View Results

I had my son potty trained by the time he was 2. I am just curious how many Sept babies are potty trained yet.
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaslilman06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:01 PM

nope not here, not really started either. i have no support behind hubby. personally im against pull ups, i just see them as another diaper so i dont want to use them with my son but hubby does and calls me crazy when i say no. my son is skinny and all the big boy undies start at 2t which hes not at yet. ive thought of just getting some and try washing them just havent done it yet

Lilypie Breastfeeding TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday TickerPhotobucket

applepie161987
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM

I put yes, because there is no inbetween answer. Brady is mostly potty trained. Were just working on naps and bedtime.

beckysue83
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Yes and thank goodness!!  I didn't use pull ups either cause I didn't want her to be able to pee in them and have them feel the same as a diaper.  I put her in panties one day and she was potty trained in one week.  Also to get her to know that she was supposed to be peeing in the potty I gave her a M&M everytime she went.

thebailiffs
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM

This is a hard poll to answer, he is %100 poop in the potty but we are in pull ups and going to change to big boy underwear soon.

We are close but I had to answer no on the poll good luck!

I hope by March to be done with diapers during the day.

FlattMama2
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM

We are working on it and she is doing very very well.  Even took her naps the last two days in her big girl panties and didn't wet the bed.  But I said No since she isn't all the way there yet.

Charmedmommy82
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Wyatt started then stopped ... so no he is not potty trained. He is a big boy too so we have to use pull-ups as diapers (size 6 and 7 diapers are too small) ... but when he's ready we will go straight to underwear.

gradysmom2006
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:43 PM

We had started but then Grady hurt his leg so now we're waiting a little longer.  After he's better we are going to nothing but underwear while he's home.  He loves to sit on his potty but isn't going yet.

mommy2david
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Yes David is finished potty traning, day and night.  We started right before he was 2.

Charizma77
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:24 PM

we will be starting this spring when Madelyn is 2.5. Wish us luck!

armywife0f1
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:01 PM
i didn't use pull ups either. I made him throw all of his diapers away and we started using big boy underwear. I didn't have any support at home because my husband was deployed while I did it. It sucked for a little bit, but it was so worth it. now almost 5 months later it was so worth it. now he is finally starting to take himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)