• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How r u feeling!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 161 Total Views

Im 14 weeks very happy  i made it to my 2nd trimester. i will have my 2nd doc app tomrrow and i cant wait to have a u\s. i didnt have one yet some lady get there on the 1st doc app, not me 14 weeks and no u\s i really want one. i heard the heatbeat at the first doc app which was good.

this pregnancy is nothing like my last one. when i was pregnant with my son i didnt feel pregnant not until i start show. now i have morning sickness and the whole nine yards. lol maybe it a girl i really want a girl!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RippledBegonias
by Group Owner on Jun. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

has your morning sickness eased since starting your 2nd trimester? Ive been sooo exhausted and cant wait to start my second trimester, hoping it will ease up. I never felt this tired with my older 2, although im sure running after my older 2 isnt helping =P

If you do get an ultrasound now the baby will really looks babyish as opposed to a peanut in the early u/s. Although Id be supper anxious if I were you I had my last one at 8w, and will have my next at 15w. We finally heard the heartbeat yesterday =) yay!!!

Grateful Dead Bearsthere is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone...

~Jessyca~ AP~ Crunchy~ Mama to Matt, Ana & one on the way~

pat22285
by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 1:59 AM

i only feel sick when I'm hungry lol. but wont get a ulrtasound till 20 weeks

Quoting RippledBegonias:

has your morning sickness eased since starting your 2nd trimester? Ive been sooo exhausted and cant wait to start my second trimester, hoping it will ease up. I never felt this tired with my older 2, although im sure running after my older 2 isnt helping =P

If you do get an ultrasound now the baby will really looks babyish as opposed to a peanut in the early u/s. Although Id be supper anxious if I were you I had my last one at 8w, and will have my next at 15w. We finally heard the heartbeat yesterday =) yay!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)