Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day #6

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

When will you be starting school this fall?  Or are you still going...

We went through July (well most of it) and will be starting again first week in September, although we still read everyday and practice ballet.   :)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
word2yourmother
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM

We took a few weeks off during July for reunions and vacations and some re-organization/re-grouping time for me, but we're basically year-rounders - more of a 2-3 months on, 1 week off, type of schedule.

We'll be starting up again on August 4, about 2 weeks before public schools in our area start.

fairyteller
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 7:06 PM

We've been summer-"schooling" for the past month while most all the guys were really in summer school. We'll be taking off August for the most part. Then we'll start again in mid-Sept. Say a prayer for me, gals...we signed up with a "local" Classical Conversations group when it was the only option in this area at all. Now there is a second group forming much closer to home and to my little boy's special ed class...only prob is they still do not have a site! If we switch we risk not doing it this cycle and Sara is so looking forward to it.

I really feel conflicted...please pray they find a site that will commit to host them and that there will still be room for Sara once they do..it would solve some problems for me bigtime!

Thanks in advance!

Update 8/4---thanks for your prayers...we switched from the one group to the closer one. Even though they do not yet have an official site yet, the director says that we'll meet in her home if need be so there's no worries. :)

Cat*Autumn*Emma*Bohemi-mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)