Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:49 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 1141 Total Views

I am Diana and I live in New Jersey. I'm 25 and have 2 beautiful daughters. My husband was born and raised in Cali and I was born and raised here, but I feel very Colombian and am very proud to be Colombian, and I beleive that teaching my girls Colombian traditions is very important.

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FelipesMom
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:41 PM
Hi, sorry, I responded to another post before I joined or introduced myself.... I am Leticia, and my husband is Colombian. I was born here in the States. Mind if I join? I know I am not truly a Colombian Mami, but we are raising Felipe to be half American and half Colombian, so I'd like to be a part of this group.

Leticia

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

lilipe
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Quoting FelipesMom:

Hi, sorry, I responded to another post before I joined or introduced myself.... I am Leticia, and my husband is Colombian. I was born here in the States. Mind if I join? I know I am not truly a Colombian Mami, but we are raising Felipe to be half American and half Colombian, so I'd like to be a part of this group.

Leticia

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lilipe
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Quoting FelipesMom:

Leticia

hola soy lili ,soy colombiana mi hijo tiene la edad del tuyo tiene 7 meses ,tres semanas y 6 dias !  se llama angelo

Colombian_Momma
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Hola,  im Diana, also, and i'm 22. Tengo un hijo de  26 meses, que se llama Alessandro. I was born and raised in Cali, Colombia till the age of 7, then i came to Northern Virginia. My fiance is african american & cuban mix. We are going to teach our son about all of the cultures that we come from. But i'm definitely going to make sure he knows plenty about his Colombian background!! Hope to talk to you guys!

ajjrsmom
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 7:31 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Samali & both of my parents are from Medellin, Colombia.  I was born & raised here, but feel more Colombian than American. My husband's parents are Cuban.  We have a 15 mth old son.  Last week I  took my husband an son for the first time to Medellin & they loved it!  Well nice to meet u ladies!
NavyAngel
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:45 AM
Hi. well i am born and raised in Colombia, came at the age of ten and have been in the states since. have two boys and I am teaching them all Colombian. (the baby is half Mexican) but we are just proud to be Hispanic
diana0622
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:40 PM
hey ladies.. once again thanks for being part of the group.. I love knowing that all of us on here are proud to be Colombian and feel that it is important to teach our kids our traditions and that Colombia is beautiful.

IluvGael
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2007 at 3:01 PM
Hello Ladies....My name is Diana and I was born in Jamundi, Colombia....a small town just outside Cali. I came to this country when I was six years old but I have not forgotten where I came from. I love and miss my country very much and hope that I can also raise my baby boy to be half Colombian (his dad is Mexican).
CaritoVM
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 7:12 PM
Hello,

My name is Carolina, I am from Colombia.. and I live in Colombia. I lived a couple of years in Houston, TX, but now I am back.

Fell free to ask or comment anything abour this great country (or eing a mom of course), I can tell how I see thing from here.

I have a 13 months old beautiful baby named Nicolas.

solangie7
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hi! My name is Solangie and i live in Tampa Florida. I'm a stay at home mom. I love to meet new people and i love to be socialable.  I have a 3 month old daughter and a 10 year old daughter. I was born in Medellin and my husband is from Perreira. We have been together 14 yrs! I have been here in America for 27 years and i am more Colombiana than Americana. Although when i lived in South Carolina my first 9 years, i thought i was American...due to the lack of spanish people there at that time! Our newborn is a miracle that was

a pregnancy long awaited for! It's like my first. 10 years do go by fast and you forget a lot and that's why i am here.

TO GET GREAT VACATION DEALS CLICK:

http://www1.westgatemail.com/click.cfm?id=9&acct=2100439221&usr=solangie7

SHOP AVON ONLINE AT:
www.youravon.com/sjaramillo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)