Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for mommy friends in the San Diego area

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 645 Total Views

Hello my name is Lizzi. I am about 3 weeks away from having my first baby. We are having a little girl named Kayden Mae. I am not really all that new to the area but kind of am. I actually moved to SO CAL in June with my lovely Fiancee Bennett. Soon after getting here, got a huge surprise and found out that we would be having a baby, as excited as I am to be a mommy, being pregnant has definitely made it hard to go out and make friends. I am originally from Illinois and have pretty much no one here other then Bennett, his family, and his friends, but no one pregnant or that has children of their own so it makes getting on the same level kind of difficult especially when most of them just want to party and I cant. So I am posting this in hopes that I can meet some other women in the area that would hopefully be on the same level as me. I dont have an issue with people that party or anything its just not something I can do untill the baby is here and when she is old enough for me to be away for a while. I am a really down to earth person and can get a long with anyone. If you would want to be friends please reply or message me, I would love to have anyone to talk to because being thousands of miles away from all my family and friends... and not really knowing anyone here definitely makes for a lonely life. 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cehw802
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi!!! You sound like me! I moved to SD and then found out 3 weeks later that I was pregnant! I have a 5 month old baby girl, Emily Frances!!! I haven't met a lot of friends either. I only know A few people here and most of their husband's are Marines that work with my hubby.

I hang out with another mom who has a 6 month old baby boy. We usually get together, go to the mall and walk! It's fun! We are actually planning a zoo trip soon!!!
Just message me and we can get each other's contact info! We are actually trying to set up a mommy meet up group that isn't full of drama!!! :)

Hope to hear from you!!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newlove4lyfe
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I just move to el cajon area end of November I will be having a little boy with in a few weeks :) would love to meet some new friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cookinkelly
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM
It's been a few weeks since this post, is your beautiful baby girl here yet?!
tatika125
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Can we congrats you?
KaydenMaesMommy
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM

:)) Baby girls not here yet ladies but we are getting close only a little more then a week away from my due date! Got to see her on an ultrasound yesterday. They say she is perfect size and weight, she is very healthy from what they can tell on the ultrasound, and in head down position low on my pelvis so she ready to come any day she is ready!! :)) Hopefully soon I will have my little angel in my arms!! 

Bethea7
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 12:53 PM

HI!! I dont live in San Diego but I work there and I'm always there. I was actually born in Illinois a small town called Danville, Im pregnant and that is where I will be having my baby shower. I have a hard time finding friends also so it's js me and my husband but I'm definitley down with metting new peoplw so hit me up any time on here :) and CONGRATS!!

catieb
by Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Hey! I know its been a little while since this post. I hope you have had your baby girl now and that she is healthy and perfect!

IheartBacon
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM

San Diego mom here. Baby girl is 3 wks old now.

Navy wife as well.

I've been living in SD for almost 6 years. It seems so hard to meet people and keep friends when navy wives leave all the time and people I knew from school have moved on. Now with a baby, the friends I had, don't want to hang out much anymore....

Would love to meet some new moms!

Message me!

KaydenMaesMommy
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Hi Ladies!! http:www.facebook.com/profile.php.?id=584480383 this is my facebook page I am on there a lot more then I am on here so if any of you want to get to know each other and have some mommy and baby days please feel free to add and message me!!!  :)) Also I would like to share I had Kayden Mae on St Pattys day 03/17/2012, at 10:51pm. 6lbs 13oz 20in. 19 hours of labor but it was a really good labor. Labored out at home mostly went to Best start birth center at 6pm and once I hit 10cm it was 45mins of pushing and she was out, I am happy to say that we had a 100% successful all natural medication free water birth. I am a very proud momma of a wonderful healthy little girl!n Here are a few of the lovely pictures we had done :) 

maggerz24
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Hi there :)

When did you have your baby? I just moved back to San Diego (El Cajon) and have a little girl who is going ot be 12 weeks old tomorrow (April 23rd). We are a navy family. My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years now. I know how it feels to be away from everyone you know. I am from Pennsylvania, and I dont have many friends here in California. If you want, feel free to add me on facebook (Maggie Trimble)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)