Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, I live in Chula Vista,.

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 733 Total Views

hey everyone, my name is Alayna. i am 23. I was born and raised here in Chula Vista, and I am looking for new friends. I don't really talk to anyone from high school anymore, and i'm getting lonely. lol.

my girls are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 years old. My husband works at Sharp Chula Vista.. I don't work..

add me!! message me! whatver you want lol. im super friendly and open =)

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahnicole234
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM
hey how r u

Quoting mrsbrimer:

hey everyone, my name is Alayna. i am 23. I was born and raised here in Chula Vista, and I am looking for new friends. I don't really talk to anyone from high school anymore, and i'm getting lonely. lol.

my girls are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 years old. My husband works at Sharp Chula Vista.. I don't work..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Quoting sarahnicole234:

hey how r u

Quoting mrsbrimer:

im good!! just cleaning and stuff today, whats up with you?

sarahnicole234
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing really.
I'm sarah from college area. 24 yrs old have a 15 month old living with bf don't really know anyone out here. Been here for 2 years. I normally keep to myself but its really getting to me that I don't know anyone don't have any friends out here etc. So yea lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM
I feel you. I live in chula vista.. obviously lol. I used to live off college and university ...

Quoting sarahnicole234:

Nothing really.

I'm sarah from college area. 24 yrs old have a 15 month old living with bf don't really know anyone out here. Been here for 2 years. I normally keep to myself but its really getting to me that I don't know anyone don't have any friends out here etc. So yea lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahnicole234
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Lol yea I just felt like my bf doesn't understand how it is to be home all day with our lil one while he is working. Like I understand its work and all but he can talk/hang out with his coworkers. I just got him. I'm off 54th/collwood n college.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

I feel you. I live in chula vista.. obviously lol. I used to live off college and university ...

Quoting sarahnicole234:

Nothing really.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tomsMom2008
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies :)My name is Luisa and I live in CV too. I am 25 and have 2 little boys, one is 3 and one is almost 4 months....I am a SAHM and I know how you guys feel! 

Do you guys want to get together sometime and just let the kids play?

mrsbrimer
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Hey Luisa! Yea I'd love to do a playdate. Which part of CV are you? Im off L street and hilltop

Quoting tomsMom2008:

Hi ladies :)My name is Luisa and I live in CV too. I am 25 and have 2 little boys, one is 3 and one is almost 4 months....I am a SAHM and I know how you guys feel! 

Do you guys want to get together sometime and just let the kids play?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GinnMom
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in se San Diego near spring valley. I have a 20 month old girl and baby on the way, due in Oct. I Would love other mom friends. Weve lived in SD for almost the years and have yet to successfully befriend another mom. My friends don't have kids so arent interested in things like going to playgrounds etc..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:25 AM
You sound a lot like me!! What day in oct? Both my girls are oct babies!!! How old are u?

Quoting GinnMom:

I'm in se San Diego near spring valley. I have a 20 month old girl and baby on the way, due in Oct. I Would love other mom friends. Weve lived in SD for almost the years and have yet to successfully befriend another mom. My friends don't have kids so arent interested in things like going to playgrounds etc..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GinnMom
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
My dd is 10/8
And ds is due 10/22 :)
I'm 27.
Do you ever go to teacher lee on Wednesdays at otay ranch town center at 1030 we try to go each week so dd gets to interact with other kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)