Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all those mama's with businesses-network here!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 860 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi guys, I too have a business! I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and my name is Luisa Beckman

The gals who work with me meet every single Tuesday and we love to network with other business women to support and encourage them. You can bring the stuff you sell and set up a table at our meeting and sell to us right there! You can also just bring info about your business to share. Each woman who comes to network will receive a free facial and will be able to speak to all of our group for a few minutes about their business. There is anywhere from 20-40 women at our meetings.

Mary Kay is all about enriching women's lives so I would like to pass this along so you can have a chance to reach out to other women. Please PM me if you want to come and network your business! We meet in Kearny Mesa on Aero Drive!

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jervi
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM

hi there tomsMom!

how Id like to come in your meeting place so I can also share my business knowlegde that I'm into ...unfortunately, I am miles away from yours...:-(

JediRach
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM

This sounds really interesting. I'm a local photographer. Not sure if that fits into the types of businesses you are promoting or not.  Can you PM me your email and I'll shoot you a message when I get back to SoCal

tomsMom2008
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Quoting jervi:

hi there tomsMom!

how Id like to come in your meeting place so I can also share my business knowlegde that I'm into ...unfortunately, I am miles away from yours...:-(

What part of town are you in?

lavender909
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hi Luisa,

Will you be meeting next Tuesday?  I would love to come and chat with the ladies about my growing business!

NR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)