Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

San Diego (Poway) mom looking for some playdates!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

Hi my name is Nikki and I'm 23 years old with a 16 month old daughter, Leah. My husband and I just moved back down here to San Diego and I think it's about time I get some mommy friends :) I also want my daughter to be able to interact with other babies!

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ita03
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Hey I have an almost 1 year old boy and I live in miramesa not to far from you.
nikkidallas19
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hi! Yeah Mira Mesa is really close to where I am. What's your son's name? My daughter definitely needs a baby friend :)

ita03
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:11 AM
His name is Damian he's walking now so I figured its a good time to start play dates.
nikkidallas19
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:22 AM

It starts getting crazy when they start walking! Leah is a bundle of energy so play dates are important for her or else she gets antsy. Have you done any play dates before? I never have, so I'm not sure where the best place to have them is.

ita03
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 4:45 PM
I haven't either and I'm not entirely familiar with San Diego we moved here earlier this year so I'm still getting to know the area. But I'm sure a park would be a good place.
Shermy
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM
You posted this ages ago, but hey! I live in Escondido and work in Poway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aurorasmom
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM

hi nikki! my name is christa and my little fam also lives in poway.  my daughter just turned 6 last week, so she isnt a baby, but welcome to the area :) i wouldnt want to raise my daughter in any other town.  make sure to keep a good eye on the city's website, there are tons of activities for the fam to do posted on their calendar :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN