Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

navy wives/military housing

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

any navy wives in here that have experience with the housign communities in the area...i will be movign out there this summer and want to get opinions on the different areas and which is the best...looking at either chollas heights or howard gilmore...TIA

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lstorres09
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM

bump

ZoesMomma12
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hello! My husband, daughter and I recently moved into Bayview Hills and Love it so far. I also have a couple friends in Murphy Canyon and they are very happy there.

kttycat84
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'm in Murphy Canyon and I love it. I don't know about Howard Gilmore, but I've only heard bad things about Chollas Heights.

Summerlion1123
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I'm in Murphy canyon too!

Quoting kttycat84:

I'm in Murphy Canyon and I love it. I don't know about Howard Gilmore, but I've only heard bad things about Chollas Heights.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jlbelknap35
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I  like chollas heights, its not to far from the base, or target, or walmart, its a good neighborhood and people seem nice. We have a friend that lives up there and another getting ready to move there. We rented a civilian house that isnt to far from that area either.

misshawaii57
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:56 AM

I like chollas because its nearby the shops and honestly you can even walk from the housing to the shopping center.  It's just a nice small housing area.  In my opinion at least

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)