Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Im New!!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 579 Total Views

Hi my name is Sarah i am 23 and have a 5month old son named isaiah :)..... I live in North County San Diego in Escondido and would love to meet some mommies in my area. I dont have any friends with kids and would love to meet some new people.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikkidallas19
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sarah! I'm 23 and live in the Poway area and am also looking for mama friends. None of my other friends have kids yet either :( My daughter Leah will be 2 in April and would love to meet some other babies :)

Soccersb110
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Hey :).....this isn't a very active web group is it? Poway that right down the road from me kinda.....my son Isaiah just turned 6mo n is starting to crawl....I would love to meet other mamas n babies too

Quoting nikkidallas19:

Hi Sarah! I'm 23 and live in the Poway area and am also looking for mama friends. None of my other friends have kids yet either :( My daughter Leah will be 2 in April and would love to meet some other babies :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkidallas19
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM
My daughter loves being around other babies. She's a bit older than your son but I think it's nice for them have interaction with other kids regardless! I'm a stay at home mom at the moment so I have tons of free time. I look forward to talking more!
ZoesMomma12
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey girls! My name is Jenna I'm 26 and I have a 3 and a 1/2 month old daughter named Zoe! I am a stay at home mom at the moment and pretty new to San Diego. My husband and I live near National City. I am also looking for some friends with kids. 

Soccersb110
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Hi!! Aww r babies r close in age....it looks like we r all looking for friends with babies mayb we can all set up a play date sometime

Quoting ZoesMomma12:

Hey girls! My name is Jenna I'm 26 and I have a 3 and a 1/2 month old daughter named Zoe! I am a stay at home mom at the moment and pretty new to San Diego. My husband and I live near National City. I am also looking for some friends with kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soccersb110
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I'm a stay at home mom rt now too so with too much time on my hands...mayb we can set up a play date one day

Quoting nikkidallas19:

My daughter loves being around other babies. She's a bit older than your son but I think it's nice for them have interaction with other kids regardless! I'm a stay at home mom at the moment so I have tons of free time. I look forward to talking more!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoesMomma12
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Yes! I would love to set up a play date. I'm almost always open!

nikkidallas19
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:15 PM

A play date sounds perfect!

Soccersb110
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I don't really know a mutual place where we could all meet but if u guys do I'm free anytime too :)

Quoting ZoesMomma12:

Yes! I would love to set up a play date. I'm almost always open!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soccersb110
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't really know a mutual place where we could all meet but if u guys do I'm free anytime too :)

Quoting nikkidallas19:

A play date sounds perfect!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)